Talk

Advanced search

To think Theresa May looks rattled

(252 Posts)
WhoIsRonniePickering Mon 15-May-17 22:37:39

I watched the interview she gave on BBC News. She looked nervous and shaky. Do you think she's now thinking she's made a massive mistake and misjudged the Corbyn juggernaut? She looked like she was thinking "fcccccccccccccck."

tammytheterminator Mon 15-May-17 22:43:03

That's how she always looks!

RadgePacket Mon 15-May-17 22:45:02

Meh. It's very obvious who's going to win this election.

annandale Mon 15-May-17 22:45:09

She may be rattled by being in slightly less controlled environments, she's hardly the most spontaneous or charismatic of people.

I don't think she is rattled in the slightest in general. The Corbyn juggernaut? He is a campaigning animal (and it does give me huge pleasure to see him more in his element) but all it means is a few points in the polls, it changes nothing about the outcome.

AliCat36 Mon 15-May-17 22:46:44

She didn't look too happy when the woman told her about the effect that benefit cuts is having & how she's struggling without DLA. Not nice to be faced with the reality of how her party's cut-backs are affecting real people.

WhoIsRonniePickering Mon 15-May-17 22:50:33

Thank you for your measured responses. I'm aware that politics is always an invitation for a bun fight confusedgrin

2014newme Mon 15-May-17 22:52:51

Not at all. She can't fail to win. There is no corbyn juggernaut 😂

Nb, I'm not a tory just a realist.

user1493759849 Mon 15-May-17 22:56:07

The Corbyn Juggernaut? PMSL! 🤣😂😂

What Corbyn juggernaut?

She doesn't look rattled to me. She knows she's got it in the bag.

She will win, the only question is what will she win by? I reckon she will get 55 to 60% of the votes. Corbyn will get about 15%.

2014newme Mon 15-May-17 22:59:41

Yep, don't get me started on how labour are totally ineffective in opposition under corbyn leadership. he will have resigned within the month following disaster of an election

Bejazzled Mon 15-May-17 23:01:20

No

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Mon 15-May-17 23:01:55

She's as cocky AF. Confident. Charming.

Proper psychopath material.

Bejazzled Mon 15-May-17 23:04:25

Lol

user1493759849 Mon 15-May-17 23:05:08

2014 do you really think he will resign as soon as he loses? I don't. He is so obnoxious and full of himself, and he doesn't think Labour losing tons of MPs and the old school labour folk defecting to ukip and Conservative is ANYthing to do with him! 😂😂

So I reckon he will stay til he dies, I really do.

Labour is royally fucked.

PickAChew Mon 15-May-17 23:06:45

Yep, don't get me started on how labour are totally ineffective in opposition under corbyn leadership. he will have resigned within the month following disaster of an election

No he wont, and that's the problem.

Ipigglemustdie Mon 15-May-17 23:08:52

Juggernaut.... Wow

brittabot Mon 15-May-17 23:09:02

I am not a Tory, but the Conservatives will gain a bigger majority at this election. Corbyn has shown ineffective opposition leadership. Lifelong Labour voter here (but not party member), think they've forgotten we are the ones who can get them in. Sickened by my local otherwise great Labour MP voting to trigger Article 50, despite our constituency voting against. It's a narrow majority and am hoping it's not a death knell as would rather have anyone than the Tories.

PickAChew Mon 15-May-17 23:09:08

But, back to the thread, it doesn't take that much to have TM looking like she needs to think a bit hard. She's never struck me as particularly bright and social empathy is a really big learning curve for her.

ginghambox Mon 15-May-17 23:11:37

grin

EngTech Mon 15-May-17 23:15:31

Pick, as a female in two of the high offices in Government, Foreign Office and PM, she has IMHO, achieved a lot

I have more confidence in her sorting out BREXIT and running the country than JC.

That is what people will be voting for I.e. Who do they trust most?

TreeTop7 Mon 15-May-17 23:16:41

I think she's trying not to appear too confident and sure. She doesn't want to take anything for granted.

I'd be surprised if the Cons get under 50% of the vote. Corbyn is doing ok with the 18-24s, that's all. He's very unpopular.

StiffyByng Mon 15-May-17 23:18:43

Home Secretary, not Foreign Secretary.

StiffyByng Mon 15-May-17 23:19:50

And no, there really is no Corbyn juggernaut. The polls have shifted slightly but it's a question of how bad the loss will be for Labour.

GretchenFranklin Mon 15-May-17 23:22:31

she always looks like this when forced to speak without the script she's been handed. She can't speak from the heart because she hasn't got one.

Also. Check out the miserable 12 people who turn up to her hustings as opposed to the thousands appearing to cheer on Jez.

MaggieLightBlue Mon 15-May-17 23:23:12

Trust the nasty party?

Crikey!

Their cuts have grossly effected my family and I, in more ways than one.

AlexaAmbidextra Mon 15-May-17 23:25:45

Corbyn juggernaut? More like a pedal bike.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now