Talk

Advanced search

Ive stuck a shitty nappy on her windscreen.

(223 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

foxessoxes Mon 28-Dec-15 23:10:47

So our flats are opposite a Tesco Express. I will admit, parking is limited. But it isnt my fucking problem.

People continously park outside our gates- so we cant get in, and we cant get out. There is a woman who does it continously- a couple of times a week. At least 3 times- and its always the same sort of time. You can set your watch by her.

A few times in the last month she has blocked the exit so I cant get out.

This evening, ive been babysitting my goddaughter and her cousin. GD has been unwell and was feeling worse, so got in the car to take her to A+E. Pulled up to the gate to leave only to find this fucking pain in the arse parking in front of the gate. She refused to move, told me she would only be 10 minutes.

Raging, I got a dirty nappy out of the wheelie bin and stuck it on her windscreen.

AIBU?

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Mon 28-Dec-15 23:11:50

Please tell me its an open runny nappy

KissMyFatArse Mon 28-Dec-15 23:12:30

Nope!

lilwelshyrs Mon 28-Dec-15 23:12:40

YANBU... Did you tell her you needed to get to a&e with a poorly child?!

OwlinaTree Mon 28-Dec-15 23:13:02

Ya possibly nbu but it will take her a lot longer to move her car now. grin

Fyaral Mon 28-Dec-15 23:13:04

YADNBU. Please update with her reaction.

RJnomore1 Mon 28-Dec-15 23:13:09

Oh heck that's a good one. Yanbu but I don't know if you could get into trouble for it - I sincerely hope not.

abbsismyhero Mon 28-Dec-15 23:13:29

my first though it yanbu rub some vaseline on there while you're at it then it occurs to me she will need to see to move the fucking car

you may have scored an own goal there im afraid op

next time tailpipe it or rub it along her air vents

NameRanger Mon 28-Dec-15 23:13:32

Personally I think YANBU. She shouldn't be blocking you in, especially in an emergency.

Have you posted about people parking in front of you before? I remember another thread about people blocking a mner's driveway so they could go into Tesco.

fakenamefornow Mon 28-Dec-15 23:13:49

Yes, yabu.

But, she refused to move her car so you could take a sick child to A&E?

YouBastardSockBalls Mon 28-Dec-15 23:14:35

Ewwww

Queenbean Mon 28-Dec-15 23:14:42

You've punched yourself in the cock a bit there

Why does she need to go to Tesco three times a week <<mind boggles>>

ChristmasBeary Mon 28-Dec-15 23:15:37

YANBU. She does it repeatedly, she was asked to move, you had a sick child, no wonder you lost your temper.

Have you tried complaining to Tesco and/or the council or management company of the flats?

FlowersAndShit Mon 28-Dec-15 23:15:51

YANBU grin. But i'd be worried she'd know it was you and do something in revenge.

Hoplikeabunny Mon 28-Dec-15 23:16:29

Yadnbu! What an absolute fuck nugget. Who does that and then refuses to move when asked?!

ovenchips Mon 28-Dec-15 23:16:36

I'm confused, are you currently in A&E with your god daughter and updating us from there, or have you just knocked the A&E visit on the head now you have entered into a parking war?

AnotherTimeMaybe Mon 28-Dec-15 23:17:26

You're too kind... Others would have scratched her car
Did you manage to get to a&e?

abbsismyhero Mon 28-Dec-15 23:17:41

ring tesco tell them to put out a call to move her car for the ambulance as she refused to move it earlier so you could get her there yourself

MamaLazarou Mon 28-Dec-15 23:18:11

You seriously put human shit on someone's car because they parked in the wrong place for ten minutes?

JakeBallardswife Mon 28-Dec-15 23:18:18

Yanbu. Def speak to tesco management, maybe they can help?

Hope you got help in the end for g's.

ilovehotsauce Mon 28-Dec-15 23:20:04

grin

FatRun Mon 28-Dec-15 23:20:11

I probably wouldn't have done that myself I prefer a sharply worded note stuck to the windscreen but I can see why you did! 💩

IguanaTail Mon 28-Dec-15 23:20:46

She refused to move - at that point bets are off. Do what you like to her bloody car. Nasty selfish bitch.

patterkiller Mon 28-Dec-15 23:21:09

You seriously put human shit on someone's car because they parked in the wrong place for ten minutes? hell yes I would.

IguanaTail Mon 28-Dec-15 23:21:18

Take a photo of her number plate as well. Start causing problems. Come here for help.

<rubs thigh>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now