Talk

Advanced search

What would you order from Lovehoney if you had £100 to spend?

(234 Posts)
AliceDMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Nov-18 13:17:52

Hello everyone,

We’ve noticed that there have been quite a few threads mentioning Lovehoney in recent months and we’ve also spotted that Lovehoney deals have been pretty popular too.

With this in mind, whether you’re a sex toy aficionado or it’s something you’ve yet to explore, we want to know what you would spend a £100 Lovehoney voucher on - you can check out their range here.

Next week (14 November), we will pick three lucky winners at random - one will receive the £100 voucher and the other two will win a Lovehoney advent calendar each.

Although they’re supplying the prizes, this thread isn’t sponsored by Lovehoney - but we might use it to give us a steer on how we work with them in the future.

We might add a link into your post if we think it would be helpful to other users.

NOW CLOSED but you can nab an exclusive 10% off a £10 spend when you click through here or use the code MUMSNET10

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).

DisKitten Wed 07-Nov-18 17:31:12

Definitely would put it towards the advent calendar. My fiancé has been trying to convince me we need it but I don't think I can quite stretch the advent calendar budget that far! It would make his year if I relented.

RavenLG Wed 07-Nov-18 17:33:30

Ifs definitely not £100 but the Motley Crue vibrator is actually brilliant! It’s only about £7 and it has loads of settings (although I just turn it to the fastest setting grin )
I’d definitely get some bondage stuff and some vibrating cock rings.

Charlottesshoezzzz Wed 07-Nov-18 17:33:35

Oh for sure I would want one of these wands.... supposed to blow your socks off judging by previous reviews 😂

https://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=33013

civicxx Wed 07-Nov-18 17:45:31

Love honey is fantastic! We've bought lots of items from there from simple lubes & condoms to naughtier purchases I've also bought some underwear too! We are thinking about getting the calendar as it looks great!! smile

ImCatbug Wed 07-Nov-18 17:49:53

One of the advent calendars, definitely.
Really like the love honey stuff I’ve bought in the past!

CoffeebyIV Wed 07-Nov-18 17:55:39

DH and I have used lovehoney a few times. But we kept coming back to the under bed restraints

Link added my MNHQ: Under Mattress Restriants, £29.99

Duckswaddle Wed 07-Nov-18 18:04:38

Something fun to play with when we finally move the baby out of our room!!! A wand, rabbit, underwear or the advent calendar sounds good!!

Cordillera Wed 07-Nov-18 18:07:14

Lots of Sliquid lube, love that it's organic as well as great quality.
The Lelo designs are amazing to look at it, I would love to try something by them, and want to try a couple's double toy so would get theirs.
And a body stocking to make me feel confident strutting and sliding around 

frankie001 Wed 07-Nov-18 18:07:44

Love eggs!!

Kannet Wed 07-Nov-18 18:09:27

New underwear for sure

ILoveDaveGrohl Wed 07-Nov-18 18:10:14

Huge dildo with a suction cup 

Temporaryanonymity Wed 07-Nov-18 18:10:38

I would love to tell you but my Internet childsafe settings are preventing me from viewing the site. Parenthood sucks.

itsbritneybiatches Wed 07-Nov-18 18:13:08

I've just had my boobs done so I would get some new underwear and the calendar

rackhampearl Wed 07-Nov-18 18:14:13

I would get bondage gear. Not the heavy pvc/gimp mask stuff. Just done shackles and a whip. DH has agreed to try so that's definitely what I would get 

student26 Wed 07-Nov-18 18:14:34

Definitely a rabbit, always wanted one! And some really, really sexy underwear. Also one of their sexy games!

tranquilitybasehotel Wed 07-Nov-18 18:22:28

For me it would either go towards the advent calendar or get me a kinky outfit, a new vibrator, a cock ring and a couple of bottles of liquid silk lube which I can't live without! If we hadn't just bought them then the under bed restraints as well, they were worth every penny.

Elpheba Wed 07-Nov-18 18:27:11

Definitely advent calendar- didn’t know they did one and it looks like a really fun idea. Something my scrooge/not such a fan of Christmas DH could really get on board with!!

aquietlifeplease Wed 07-Nov-18 18:36:44

Oh I think it'd have to be a new vibrator, a nice outfit (maybe something Christmasy I've got the police officer one and love it) and if there was anything left over some handcuffs or bed ties.

Carlyrichards Wed 07-Nov-18 18:46:11

I would buy a wand and with any £ left over, body stocking. DP would be delighted!

Chocolatecoffeeaddict Wed 07-Nov-18 18:46:22

A rabbit vibrator. They are amazing! I've had one for years but my latest one is dying. Only ever used Ann Summers but want to see if Love Honey version is just as good.

Jackie0403 Wed 07-Nov-18 18:50:02

All of the underwear I could get with £100 😍😍😍

HaulingFreight Wed 07-Nov-18 18:51:05

Some sexy underwear as my body has changed drastically since being pregnant haha! And some nipple clamps and a new vibrator

WinePosted Wed 07-Nov-18 19:04:33

I’d put it towards the advent calendar, it looks amazing!

RunSweatLaughAndLatte Wed 07-Nov-18 19:05:09

A new vibrator and a rampant rabbit!

Livinglavidal0ca Wed 07-Nov-18 19:05:28

Nice underwear and probably the advent calander, could do with some spicing up after having my son grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »