More information about that school and why the teacher might have resigned.
extract
A father who was arrested at a school board meeting in Loudoun, Virginia has come out and revealed that his daughter was brutally sexually assaulted at her school by a male in the girl's washroom.
On June 22,Scott Smith was dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meetingby police after getting into a vocal altercation with board members over theproposed policy that would enshrine the abilityfor students to use whatever bathroom they chose.
The scuffle was caught on tape and went viral shortly after, showing Smith being pulled from the venue in cuffs with a bloody lip.
Smith was ultimtely charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
But disturbing new details are emerging as Smith has come forward to explain what happened that day, and accuse the Loudoun County school board of ignoring his daugher's sexual assault in a girl's restroom at her school.
Smith claims the assault occurred on May 28, in which a 15-year-old boy, allegedly wearing a skirt, entered a girl's bathroom at Stone Bridge High School, where he proceeded to sexually assault Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.
The records are sealed due to the youth's ages, but Smith's attorney, Elizabeth Lancasterrecently spoke to mediaand confirmed that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.
“If someone would have sat and listened for thirty seconds to what Scott had to say, they would have been mortified and heartbroken,” Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster is quoted as saying.
Smith attended the June 22 meeting and spoke about his daughter's assault, noting that the assailant was able to access the girl's washroom because of the lax gender identity policies.
According to the dais, a school board member painted his claims about student safety as paranoia, stating "Our students do not need to be protected, and they are not in danger ... Do we have assaults in our bathrooms and locker rooms regularly?"
Smith was finally ejected from the school board meeting after a heated exchange with a woman wearing a rainbow heart shirt who allegedly told Smith she "didn't believe" his daughter about her sexual assault.
The woman, since identified as Jackie Schworm, allegedly threatened to "ruin" Smith's plumbing business for claiming his daughter had been sexually assaulted by the trans student. To which Smith replied, "You're a b*tch."
A police officer then quickly moved to seperate the two by pulling on Smith's arm, but that led to a full-on scuffle between them after Smith yanked his arm away. The officer apparently took this as a sign of aggression, and Smith was struck in the face and pulled to the ground before being handcuffed.
Smith was found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in August, to which he wassentenced to 10 daysin jail, suspended for one year and contingent on good behaviour.
Speaking to The Daily Caller, Scott Smith said the juvinile court which adjudicated his daughter's sexual assault case assured him the rapist had been confined to house arrest at his mother's residence. But that appears to have not been the case after all, as the young man appears have struckagainsince then at another school.
Elizabeth Lancaster has stated that thesamemale youth who was charged with the sexual assault of Smith's daughter in May was also charged just months later with the sexual battery and abduction of another student, this time at Broad Run High School. The incident occurredwhile they were awaitinghis guilty plea to be filed on the charges of assaulting Smith's daughter.
The Loudoun County Sherriff's Officeconfirmed in a statement that on October 6, a 15-year-old boy was charged with sexual battery and abduction after police said he forced a girl into an empty classroom, held her against her will, and touched her inappropriately.
The assailant is now being held at Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center. His identity cannot be revealed due to the fact he is a minor.
Smith and his attorney have stated that a final conviction for this boy on the charge of his daughter's assault is expected imminently, likely in the form of a plea deal to a charge of felony aggravated sexual battery.
From: 4w.pub/fath-accu-school/amp/