My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Sickness while taking Cerazette mini pill?

2 replies

Namirya · 23/12/2021 08:58

Four days ago, I woke up feeling a bit icky and was sick several times during the day. Didn't bother taking another mini pill as I was vomiting quite frequently.

Three days ago, DH and I had unprotected sex. I know that in theory we should have used protection, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if we had another DC. Also at almost 38, I thought "what are the odds".

Yesterday, I was sick again, and also had rather gruesome diarrhea (sorry if tmi - gastro bug combined with Moderna booster side effects, yay me). So now I am starting to wonder, am I actually in trouble?

I have been on the combined pill before getting pregnant with DD and never had any problems or missed one. Because of my age and blood clot issues, I started the Cerazette mini pill and month and a half ago. Haven't had much luck so far - I have been bleeding constantly and now this mega sickness.

Has anyone missed the occasional Cerazette pill due to sickness and been OK?

OP posts:
Harpydragon · 28/12/2021 21:03

With cerezette you are protected after 2 days, you should be ok.

Harpydragon · 28/12/2021 21:06
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.