My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Gel thrush pessary

1 reply

Emma295 · 24/05/2021 17:40

Hi,

General question about the gel thrush pessary...

I used the chalky one a while back and could tell it worked but the chalky stuff that lasted 4-5 days I'd guess..
But the gel one seems different and don't know if its normal. I had the chalky stuff for day one, now day two its coming out white chalky on the liner but if I have a look up it's mucus balls of white..
So did internal check with finger and it appeared more mucus like.

Should I assume that as the pessary was a gel it means it would cause this discharge and its normal to see that?

My discharge wasn't bad before I took pessary, honestly, just massively paranoid and felt a but uncomfortable because doctors told me I had thrush a month ago but had no symptoms apart from a bit of extra discharge Confused.

Please can someone shed light on the gel pessary and if this is normal and how long this may last?

Thank you ❤

OP posts:
Emma295 · 25/05/2021 10:19

Bump

Did anyone have slight colour with their gel pessary as well? I've read pink a lot but I had beige colour today and inside it's quite thick with I'd say dark orange bits.. I assume this is still the pessary coating?

I'm getting really worked up about this Blush

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.