My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

I need to wee all the time but no pain?

3 replies

Rebelwithallthecause · 21/06/2020 12:44

Last week after being able to go for hours without needing a wee, all of a sudden I started needing to go all the time

Nearly as soon as I’ve come off the loo from the last time

I assumed it was cystitis but there is no pain when peeing at all and I’ve been on a course of antibiotics anyway so would assume it couldn’t be

My back started aching last night and I’m feeling rather weak and tired but I don’t have a temperature or fever

Could this still be cystitis or something else?

We’d planned a picnic and walk today for Father’s Day but I can’t really leave the house like this

I will call the GP tomorrow first thing but does anyone have any ideas on what might help in the mean time?

I’ve been drinking more water to try and help flush anything out and have taken some of those cystitis granules in case it’a that and some D mannose but I’m just the same

OP posts:
MrsMcCarthysfamousScones · 21/06/2020 12:55

Back pain, increase in frequency & feeling under the weather are all signs of a uti, it could be different antibiotics are needed. Did they send a urine sample to the lab or just give you the prescription for antibiotics? Definitely call them again tomorrow. Sometimes it’s just a different infection or the infection could have been resistant to those particular antibiotics so has flared up again.
I hope you feel better soon.

Ck25 · 24/06/2020 01:12

Hi,I know from previous experience with a uti that drinking unsweetened cranberry juice can really help, hope your feeling better soon😊

Namenic · 24/06/2020 02:04

See gp, do urine sample. They would probably put you on antibiotics.

If you get fever, feel v unwell seek urgent med attention and go to hospital/999 (uncommon, but urine infections can turn into sepsis which needs iv antibiotics)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.