My feed

to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

What could this be and who do I get checked by? Nurse, GP, GUM?

0 replies

HamsterBall · 09/12/2018 11:43

Blush TMI alert...... just wondering if anyone can advise on what this might be and who should I get checked by - not sure between nurse, GP or going to a GUM clinic. Or just an OTC medicine???

Had some issues over the past week or so. Discharge has been blood tinged / pink and also smells bad. It’s thin / watery, not thick. Early last week I thought I had been incontinent as realised my trousers were wet and smelt but now I think it was just a lot of this discharge that day maybe?

Also for about a month / 6 weeks my appetite has been less, feeling full up more easily. I’ve been feeling quite sick and nauseous often to the point I did a pregnancy test before my last period (not pregnant). Feel sick sometimes after eating. Bowels been slightly dodgy (bit loose). BUT I have anxiety / depression and have a new job so put those symptoms down to stress / nerves.

Is this likely to be BV (there is a smell but the discharge is red/pink not grey)?

No itching or anything like that. Highly unlikely to be a STD (married and no concerns about any cheating). I’m in my early 30s.

I’m worried about cancer now after googling Hmm Blush but had a smear early this year which was all fine. I also get ovarian cysts.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.