My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention.

Women's health

Cerezette or minipill bleeding every 14 days.

0 replies

Katearty · 21/10/2018 23:18

Every 14 days to the day for six months now.

I was on it for about five years before I had my first child and never had any bleeding and got pregnant six weeks after coming off it.

Went back on it six weeks post-partum but after I'd had a smear a couple of months late r and she was asking me when my last period was and I couldn't actually confirm wether or not I'd had one after I'd had my baby or if it was just post-partum bleeding I decided to come off the pill and give my body the chance to have a period for my own piece of mind really.

Big mistake. Ever since I've been back on the pill I've been bleeding every 14 days... it's so light too. I usually just where panty liners but it goes on for about five days. Plus I have these really light period pains which are barely noticeable but just a little bit annoying.

I've been to see my doctor about it and he told me to "persevere" but I'm seriously considering a change but I don't want anything long term due to wanting to try for another baby probably sometime over the next couple of years.

I'm just a at my wits end with it... to go from never ever having a bleed to these really light regular annoying ones.

Has anyone else had experience with this or can recommend something else??? Or know when it might regulate?

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.