My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Ihave just seen a photo of myslef and i feel ashamed and disgusted....im in need of a friend.

2 replies

TitsalinaBumsquash · 10/05/2009 20:13

I am the type of person who has always been big.

I had some photos taken of me in Nov and they looked ok. I saw a photo that was taken today and it has pretty much smacked my in the face.
I am a mess, i am actually disgucsted at myself. I am aware i eat like a bloody pig and yet i have still let it get to this stage.

I have jsut been for a long jog/power walk to stamp all my frustration at myself out and i am going to rejoin Slimming World on Tuesday at our local group.

I have had a long chat with DP who has promised to support me this time rather than trying to tempt me with pizza.

I just really need a friend to be there to drive me on when i really don't want to do it anymore and someone who knows how it feels.

I have said it 100 times before but i need to loose this wieght, i hate myself and if im honest my relationship with dp is suffering becuase i can't stand the thought of myself naked or him touching me becuase i ama blob.

Thats it really, just needed to get that out there.

If anyone would like to be my friend and support me via mumsnet/email i would be greatfull.

OP posts:
Sidge · 10/05/2009 20:47

I'm sorry you are so unhappy with yourself

Doing more exercise is a great way of losing weight, toning up and feeling better. Joining SW will hopefully give you the group encouragement, and MN will top that up daily I'm sure!

Good luck; feel free to CAT me if you want to chat or I'll keep an eye on this thread

ConnieComplaint · 10/05/2009 22:31

I'm willing to help you.

I recognise myself in you.

I don't have CAT but will post an email address for you... [email protected]

Please email me.

I will support you as best as I can. I follow the slimming world plan, there's a thread on here too, the lovely people on there would be more than willing to offer you as much support as you need

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.