My feed

to access all these features

Join the chat on our Weight Loss forum.

Weight loss chat

Weight loss- doctors

2 replies

angmarie · 28/05/2008 18:43

I have got 3 1/2 stone to lose and I am getting really depressed , I want to go on the meal replacement milkshakes but just cant afford to do it , I am going to go to the doctors on friday for advice does anyone know if you can get any of these drinks on the NHS or any other help that I could request for .

OP posts:
Furball · 29/05/2008 06:50

If you a buying milkshakes, you are not buying food for yourself, so that must help cost wise.

sorry no other advice really but didn't want your post to go un-noticed.

I've joined slimming world - it's about £3.50 (sorry don't know exactly) a week and have lost just over a stone (another 2 to go) in 7 weeks and I've eaten myself silly so it has been quite easy. don't know whether that could be an option for you?

Furball · 29/05/2008 07:12

just found this thread - not trying to put you off, but didn't want you to jump in and waste money by buying loads then maybe not getting on with it.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.