Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet does not check the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you're worried about the health of your horse, please speak to a vet or qualified professional.

Julip horses

myrtlejumble · 12/09/2020 00:00

I seem to have discovered a menopausal regret for all the Julip model horses I loved and lost before. If anyone has a collection of Vintage Julips and prefers hard cash to model horse, I would be glad to oblige . Think I am entering second childhood, please message

OP's posts:
Please
or

ApplestheHare · 12/09/2020 08:51

That's really nice OP. I've recently given my old collection of toys to my dd and have loved enjoying them with her again. Have you looked at any of the bundles on ebay - e.g. www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Julip-Horses-Riders-Bundle-Accessories-SUPER-BUNDLE/303674652480?hash=item46b46b7740:g:jZgAAOSwnOxfUe3-

Please
or

myrtlejumble · 12/09/2020 16:08

Thank you. only want the very old ones and they are quite hard to find and expensive. Just wondered if anyone had any they would consider parting with for a good sum of money

OP's posts:
Please
or

ApplestheHare · 12/09/2020 20:46

If you're happy to spend a good sum it looks like the old ones are available online Smile

Please
or

Lilybetsey · 13/09/2020 12:17

I had lots as a child, and sadly I don’t any more ! Good luck with your search x

Please
or

myrtlejumble · 13/09/2020 13:07

Thank you. I used to love them too

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wiggleinherwalk · 16/09/2020 10:24

Still have all mine in the loft at my Mum's house, hoping I have my own DD to play with them one day. Remember vividly my mum came into a little bit of money and let me pick anything I wanted from the catalogue for my birthday - spent a whole week weighing up all the options before I decided on the stable.
Hope you find what you're looking for, such lovely nostalgia!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.