My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join to connect with others in similar situations and discuss legal processes, costs, well-being, and types of surrogacy.

Surrogacy

Surrogacy just want to be a mom.

5 replies

BrittanyFraser · 12/08/2019 11:24

I'm turning 35 September. Had cancer in my late teens early 20's and had to have a hysterectomy so I have no womb however because I was so young they left my ovaries in . one thing I always wanted to be is a mother. I just dont know where to start. My sister was going to be my surrogate but on her second and last pregnancy which resulted in me becoming an Auntie to a gorgeous bubba it got bad real bad and now cant ask her. I just want to be a mum but I dont know where to turn as everywhere needs payment before I can even talk to people who have been through something similar. Hope someone can help.

OP posts:
Kimalexandra · 30/08/2019 21:34

Hiya, I am willing to chat about being a surrogate if you would to message me

Peacerose · 01/11/2019 02:32

I understand completely... All I ever wanted in life was to be a mother.... Years and years of hoping and praying... and going down several avenues. Ive looked after other peoples children over the years, happiest times in my life, making some of their dreams come true along with mentoring young adults. I have so much love to give and all I ever wanted was to bring up a child so good.. It hurts everyday for many many years.... I'm a naturally loving compassionate person, brought up that way... Just so much love and joy to give

Kat1992 · 23/11/2019 18:03

Hi, message me if you like we can chat about being a surrogate

MrsMaiselsMuff · 23/11/2019 18:06

The OP last posted in August.

Onalake · 04/03/2020 18:57

I get where you are coming from op, although I have been extremely lucky to have a child, now grown up.

When my current husband and I got together I was 35 and he offered to have his vasectomy reversed if I wanted another child. I said no at the time. I am now 50 and unable to concieve and so sad that we didn't get to raise a child together.

We tried fostering. We were turned down by the LA because we don't speak Welsh (live in Wales). We went for adoption, got matched with a sibling group from England, but it fell through because the lessons in schools where we live are all taught in Welsh and it was felt a move to a new family and having to learn a new language would be too much. I was devastated.

So much love and a nice home but feel empty :(

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.