Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

Oilily

12 replies

KemalsStilletto · 30/07/2005 20:23

Anyone else love Oilily? Their designs are so uniquue and colourful, although their prices are !!! I just LOVE them!!!

OP posts:
Please
or

tigermoth · 30/07/2005 20:26

I love the fabrics but hate the styles

Please
or

Pinotmum · 30/07/2005 20:49

I love SOME of it but hate the prices!

Please
or

loulabelle222 · 31/07/2005 03:19

some of the girls stuff is nice i am not too keen on the boys stuff even though i bought my ds a beautiful pair of jeans and a green top with a frog on it!

Please
or

helsi · 31/07/2005 03:21

never heard of them - sorry

Please
or

KemalsStilletto · 31/07/2005 11:36

oilily website

I have to say i'm not too keen on the adults clothing, but the kids is gorgeous and really quite unusual sometimes. they used to have a shop here in manchester just with kids clothes in and it was wonderful. not sure if it still there now.

OP posts:
Please
or

Nbg · 31/07/2005 11:38

How do you find out the prices?

Some of the stuff is gorgeous.

Please
or

loulabelle222 · 31/07/2005 12:18

MIL said she used to buy some oilily stuff for dp when he was younger . she said she would pay £69 for a pair of jeans now. It is v expensive prob about £45 for a pair of jeans. some of it is hideous i think!

Please
or

lemonice · 31/07/2005 12:26

What a bizarre website, I spent about five minutes on the intro...I like the clothes too, but they've always been really expensive here.

Please
or

TwinSetAndPearls · 31/07/2005 18:02

I love them, have bought the odd bit in the sales and a few pieces on ebay.

Please
or

Tanzie · 03/08/2005 20:29

DD2 has a lot of stuff from a company called "Cakewalk". I think they are linked to Oilily in some way - similar quirky styles. But v cheap from a shop in Brux that sells last season's designer stuff at rock bottom prices.

Please
or

laughinglil · 19/08/2005 11:32

hello everyone just wondering if there was any where online that sells oilily? I have twins and last week managed to pick up 2 pairs of jeans in the sale reduced from £49.99 each to £7 each(this season as well!) and I am looking for the top to match. It is green with a frog on it. If anybody can help that will be great!

Please
or

pinotgrigio · 20/08/2005 11:51

Hi Laughinglil, I think www.childrenssalon.co.uk sell oilily and I would also check on Ebay (check US sites as well).

Good luck!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?