My feed

to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Help ! double sided sticky tape for gaping dress!

4 replies

GezFox · 25/06/2017 09:24

Help! Dress for a wedding keeps gaping and what I need is to tape the dress to the cup of the bra!!! Any ideas what I can use ? Had a quick search on amazon but to no avail!


OP posts:
Fingermoose · 25/06/2017 09:26

They sell Eyelure body tape on Amazon - should do the trick.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 25/06/2017 09:29

Google Tit Tape and loads of options come up.

GezFox · 25/06/2017 13:46

Brilliant ! Thank you !

OP posts:
DermotTheSprog · 25/06/2017 13:49

I second body tape. Dancers use it and swear by it for giving skimpy costumes in place

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.