My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Surely its wrong to be buying boots in may(well nearly)............

4 replies

alwaysrunninginheels · 30/04/2012 10:22

I am sick of this weather. My feet are freezing and its rained for weeks....is that a good enough reason to be buying "summer boots"? Cream boots for summer- a good idea or not?

OP posts:
HugeFurryWishingStool · 30/04/2012 10:37

Sure you'll wear them again in the Autumn! Why not, you might get a nice bargain as they're out of season. Got any in mind?

ujjayi · 30/04/2012 10:38

Hmm, not sure about cream but I have just bought some tan ankle boots from ASOS and loved wearing them this weekend. They just feel a little closer to spring/summer wear than black and gave me an opportunity to wear something a little more spring like. And I know it is cold and raining and we should just continue to wear winter stuff but I can't face it any longer!

FreePeaceSweet · 30/04/2012 10:54

I bought a pair for £19 reduced from £70 the other day. I can't wait to wear them.

alwaysrunninginheels · 30/04/2012 14:10

Am going to take the fact eBay released more of my sale money this am as A SIGN!! And the fact that the car parking at the gym was like a duck pond this morning means they are practically essential. And then there's the fact if I buy boots surely then the clouds will clear and spring will come back.....here's hoping! Am in love with the cream/light tan ones the lady in does my bum look40 blog!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.