Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

new scholl shoes hurting

3 replies

janeite · 21/08/2005 15:57

I bought a pair of scholl sandals yesterday. have got the receipt but have thrown the box away. Anyway I've worn them today to walk about a mile and a half and they really hurt my feet. Have I wasted my money, or do you think I'd get away with taking them back?

OP posts:
Please
or

colditz · 21/08/2005 16:34

I am under the impression with scholl sandals that the point is that your feet will adjust to them, not the other way round. They are supposed to make your foot a healthier shape.

I think..

Please
or

Hattie05 · 21/08/2005 17:48

You probably can get a refund.

But you may find it helps if you just wear them in around the house and for shorter walks. Any new shoes i buy hurt if i walk to far in them on the first occasion iycwim

Please
or

janeite · 22/08/2005 13:09

Thanks guys. I decided to take them back and I got a refund no problem at all; only problem is I now have no sandals as I couldn't find any that I liked anywhere else! Oh well - it's raining here today so maybe I should've bought wellies instead.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?