My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

kids on music chatboard being offensive about disabled people.

9 replies

misdee · 24/11/2004 21:41

it is quite horrible some of the things being said.

ush.net

i'm not usually up for trolling boards but these kids need a kick up the backside.

OP posts:
codswallop · 24/11/2004 21:42

bur misdee I loked at it and they sound a b=unch of illeducated 14 year old twats
I owudl leave it and move on!

misdee · 24/11/2004 21:45

maybe i should leave it. but i cant belive that when i jopined that board 6/7years ago in my raving days, that now it would be like that.

OP posts:
codswallop · 24/11/2004 21:46

we all grow older and a lot wiser.!

misdee · 24/11/2004 21:46

checks for grey hairs..........

OP posts:
Hulababy · 24/11/2004 21:59

Can completely understand why you are upset and offended misdee. It is appalling. Don't care their ages at all - they should, and I think do know that what they say is wrong. I speak to kids at school about racist comments and offensive comments they say (like "spaz " - sorry, feel bad even writing it) and I can't believe that kids (or adults) can ever think that these things are acceptable.

Makes me very angry, but they'll get their cumupence (sp?) one day I'm sure.

misdee · 24/11/2004 22:01

most of the people on the thread are over 20 if i remember correctly.

u see this post, and on the waffle board is another post about saving a strangers life, and is asking people to sign up to the anthony nolan trust. so i know thy arent totally bad people.

OP posts:
coppertop · 24/11/2004 22:06

They're 20??? I've seen 10yr-olds with more maturity than that lot.

mieow · 24/11/2004 23:32

its been deleted now, thank god

misdee · 25/11/2004 09:32

innit coppertop. it was quite horrible to read. DH reakons they were always like that but i honestly dont remember it. occasionally they'd be one or 2 making sick jokes, but most would say stop it. now the 2 'ringleaders' on the boards make the jokes everyone else joins in. baaaaaaaaa they're sheep.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.