My feed

to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

Transferring to PIP at 16

3 replies

ihavethehighground · 08/05/2021 12:54

This isn't too far away for us and I've been recommended someone who will fill in the forms with me to get a better chance..
There is a fee for this.
Has anyone else used this type of service ?

OP posts:
Ellie56 · 08/05/2021 15:25
MyDcAreMarvel · 08/05/2021 15:38

Don’t use citizens advice they are frequently really bad at helping with pip/dla forms. Benefits and work is well worth the £20 annual fee but it does have free sections. Or ask for help from a charity relating to your child’s disability.
Tbf pip forms are not like dla forms it’s 90% the f2f that matters.

10brokengreenbottles · 08/05/2021 15:59

As well as the benefits and work website, this guide is useful.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.