Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Feeling bloated and full all the time?

Titsalinabumsquash · 06/05/2014 10:07

I started Slimming world again nearly 2 weeks ago, I'm doing EE, this is new to me, last time I did SW it was just red and green.

First week I lost 5lbs which was great, this week I have followed plan 100% yet woke up Saturday Morning looking 6 months pregnant! My stomach was round and bloated and I felt like I debated a Christmas dinner twice over!

Because of this I jumped on huge scales (I know, I know, I never weight between groups but I felt like I was loads heavier) lo and behold I was 3 lbs heavier Sad I'm still feeling the same today though, although I've not weighted myself. I'm not constipated although very windy Blush and I have this low lever nausea and sensation of being stuffed all the time, even after sipping a glass of water I now feel like I'm going to vom from being to full.

Does anyone know why this might be? I don't have regular periods says I'm on cerazette so I don't think it's due to that.

I'm going to stay on plan regardless, I find it keeps me from gorging on chocolate and sweets but I think I'm going to be getting either a gain or I will have stayed the same when I go to weigh in on Thursday morning.

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?