Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

newbie - some questions

FCEK · 16/02/2014 21:17

I'm switching from WW to SW, but I have some questions.

Is it doable if you are a sh*t cook, as in can't be bothered making things from scratch/tendency to burn things etc

scrambled eggs using milk/salt - HE, Free or what?

Do I really need to eat super free foods at EVERY meal?

OP's posts:
Please
or

FCEK · 16/02/2014 21:50

oh and the oatsosimple pots, are they HEb? I like the cinnamon ones

OP's posts:
Please
or

chunkAdunk · 19/02/2014 01:05

Hey. The scrambled egg is broken down. So eggs are free but milk is classed in your HEA.
Yes they say to eat superfree with every meal, I just chuck loads of veg in or salad on the side. and im not sure on the oatssosimple thing. Sorry

Please
or

woodwaj · 20/02/2014 21:14

Hiya. Ive been doing it 3 weeks and hardly ever have super free foods. I just dont like them!! It's working ok for me ive lost 8lb in 3 weeks

Please
or

NachoAddict · 20/02/2014 21:17

cinnamon Porridge not a healthy B sorry, I only know because it's my favourite flavour. Just plain porridge for a healthy B.

If you are having a meal that you wouldn't usually have veg or salad in, try front loading. Eat a bowl of melon or an orange or apple slices etc before you eat your meal.

We have a thread weight loss chat if you want to head over, lots of friendly slimmers.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.