My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Woman deriving pleasure from a man's orgasm and ejaculation during sex - is it common to enjoy this or would you call it an unusual kink?

14 replies

grandfinale · 23/11/2023 18:47

I would say that one of the things that I enjoy most about sex is knowing that my partner is about to ejaculate. I have found that it often tips me over the edge into having an orgasm myself when I am getting close. For me there are multiple factors that contribute to why I enjoy it so much. Firstly, I'm a strong believer that sex should be equally enjoyable for both parties, and each should be trying their best to make it pleasurable for their partner. Knowing that he is receiving pleasure from me to the extent that he is going to have an orgasm from it is a significant turn-on to me. It boosts my ego and scratches an instinctive itch. If he makes some sounds to indicate that he is getting close to climaxing himself, or is actually having an orgasm (like grunting and groaning), then that makes it even more of a turn-on. The last thing for me is that I actually find it quite satisfying to know that I've been filled up, so to speak. I don't have any hang-ups about it. It's probably the thing that I enjoy the most about intercourse itself.

I wouldn't feel comfortable asking anyone in real life about this so I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do so on MN. My friends probably think I'm a prude who doesn't enjoy sex at all, and would no doubt be flabbergasted if I made the slightest mention of it. 😄

OP posts:
itsmyp4rty · 23/11/2023 18:55

I think that's pretty vanilla OP! I certainly wouldn't call it a kink or unusual. Enjoy!

OfcourseitsaNC · 23/11/2023 19:11

Definitely common to enjoy it. Not a kink.

JoanMacIntosh · 23/11/2023 19:55

This is the best part of sex, surely? Watching your partner climax? Hardly a kink.

SugarInIcedTea · 23/11/2023 20:08

Liking your partner feeling good seems very obvious.

GigiAnnna · 23/11/2023 20:47

Don't think it's a kink, sounds normal to me. It's very arousing to me to see and hear my husband approaching his orgasm.

DixonD · 23/11/2023 21:29

Absolutely normal (and expected!) I’d say. I would have thought it would be far more unusual not to enjoy this.

BeforeTheMoonRunsOut · 23/11/2023 21:47

Bit confused by this. Lots of words for the very basic thing.

fourelementary · 23/11/2023 23:49

Yup- normal and lovely.

CplT · 24/11/2023 06:56

I don't think it's an unusual 'kink' but I get what you mean OP. My wife says that she likes the thought of being 'filled up'. Considering that it's only about five mills of fluid it must be the thought and not really the actual feeling. Interestingly this is something that she says she has developed over time. She reckons She didn't think about it so much when she was younger.

35dadof2kent · 24/11/2023 08:35

My partners the same, she can time it so she cums when i do, once she feels my balls twitch and thrust change when im close it sends her over the edge, i can feel her tighten and normally cum together, definitely one of the best bits

Lifestyleclub · 24/11/2023 13:05

I think it’s common, otherwise I must be kinky.

WeirdAnglia · 24/11/2023 13:51

Also confused. Enjoying your partner feeling good is the most normal of all the normal things.

Were you after something else?

JL690 · 24/11/2023 15:13

Perfectly normal and very lovely, just as it should be.

HootyMcBoob · 24/11/2023 18:26

You're certainly not on your own, I absolutely love it. Fortunately, I'm in the lucky position of having a DP who has hyperspermia, so I get 'filled up' very well. 😋

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.