My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Threesome

8 replies

Mary40 · 21/05/2023 21:42

My husband wants a thresome with another man. I’ve suggested someone we know and he’s behaving really weird with me now! I was honest about finding this friend attractive and I’m really regretting it now.
When I questioned his behaviour he told me I was out of order ! I mean he’s the one suggesting this not me.

OP posts:
Satinthemiddle · 21/05/2023 21:48

Maybe he thinks you want his friend more than you want him
Maybe he thought you would both find someone you don't know
Maybe he was hoping for 2 women at the same time

The only person who can answer your questions is your husband

LovelyJublee · 21/05/2023 21:59

He probably meant with a stranger, someone you don't already have a relationship with to make it easier to have firm boundaries and who doesn't know you're other friends so no gossiping either, if he's a friend your husband might feel awkward outside of the bedroom with him at parties or events.

The fact that even discussing it has caused feeling of jealousy and arguing, then it's probably not wise for you both to be having sex with someone else in front of each other.

GentlemanJay · 22/05/2023 00:19

You don't want to be having threesomes with people you know.

Zanatdy · 22/05/2023 06:25

To be honest I’d knock the idea on the head ifs jealous because you find this guy attractive. How is he going to behave when he sees another man having sex with you, and you enjoying it! Is he wanting a man you don’t fancy, and all about his pleasure?

Bewilderedandhurt · 22/05/2023 09:34

He's obviously not ready emotionally to have a threesome if this bothers him and he can't communicate his feelings openly to you.

PrivateMolecule0 · 23/05/2023 17:58

GentlemanJay · 22/05/2023 00:19

You don't want to be having threesomes with people you know.

absolutely right

EmmsyS · 24/05/2023 20:44

If you were talking about having one with another woman would you rather include a close friend (someone you had to deal with again) or a stranger.
Plus his ego is probably bruised. How would you feel knowing that you husband wanted to sleep with one of your friends?

Probably best to just act like you got confused and say that you thought he wanted to do it with someone you already knew. The try to shift the focus back onto finding someone new to take part.

Oldtadger · 25/05/2023 16:52

How quickly did you suggest this guy?

If very quickly then I can understand his response but if you took some time, like days, then hemis out of order.

You're playing with fire though.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.