My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

No interest. Comes and goes.

0 replies

Kiyentai · 06/12/2022 23:04

Hey ladies,

I am almost 2 years post partum. I am a SAHM. I have little interest in sex. Sometimes it comes and goes. Usually right after my period I'll get a glimpse of the old, flirty me for a few days but then it goes away. We usually have sex a couple times during this "wave" but it doesn't last. I'll be honest since I has my son I don't have a lot of sensation either.

I have talked to my OB. Hormone levels are fine. She says not having interest is normal since I'm with my son a lot and he liked to stay close to me (he's 1). She also said extra foreplay would help with the sensation, but I feel like we don't have a lot of time for that. I also have some sexual trauma when I was 25, but I've had 6 years of therapy and I have spoke to a therapist just to make sure and she said this is not trauma related. Every mom I have talked to says it's normal. But Is it? Also my main love language(how I show my love) is acts of service and I clean all.the.time, so That bucket is overflowing.

My husband and I have been talking about trying baby #2 and the thought of it just sounds exhausting. I honestly don't know what to do. I also wanted to lose weight before Baby #2 but I can't shake this baby weight I originally gained. And I will say my husband and I have been together for 8 years. He is the love of my life. Before our son our intimate life has always been fabulous. But now it's like, few and far in between.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.