My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Embracing milf

24 replies

Listering · 22/10/2022 18:02

I'm 46 and I think attractive- botox, regular hair appt, gym etc.
But I feel like when men want a milf, they always want big boobies. I'm 32 DD, but they don't seem very big to me and don't look huge on my frame - I'm quite slim and athletic and I want to be more feminine.
Wibu to consider a boob job to be more milf?
History of wanting to please men excessively and putting a lot of worth on attractiveness. I won't have other surgery and my botox is very subtle, I hate the 'plastic' look, but I feel like my boobs aren't milf enough.

OP posts:
Sparkybloke · 22/10/2022 18:23

Man here...MILF I find a very derogatory term but that's me...as to boob enhancement again my personal view is no...natural is far better and yours sound lovely. Don't get surgery just to please men...only shallow men will be impressed. Personality and intelligence is far more important than boob size but that just me...

xpc316e · 22/10/2022 20:12

I echo the previous poster's views. If I were you I'd spend a fraction of the boob job's cost on some therapy sessions to sort out why you think as you do. I am not being nasty in saying this; I have a daughter who recently spent her own cash on therapy and is now reaping the benefits.

Best wishes.

B1rd · 22/10/2022 20:25

A natural 32GG here and a size 12. Please don't do that to yourself. Clothes don't fit properly. Men just stare at my boobs. They're uncomfortable.
DD is more than ample and not all men like bigger, some like smaller, but there will be a man who is right for you.
Please put more effort into pleasing yourself and being happy. You'll only attract the wrong man if you do the opposite.

briancormorant · 22/10/2022 21:23

Stop putting yourself down, the likelihood of a random low life man wanting to fuck you.
Is that really the way you value yourself or want to be valued by anyone? When did you lose your self-respect? Why have you never educated yourself?

cheshirebloke · 22/10/2022 22:13

Slim and athletic with DD boobs sounds pretty big to me. I wouldn't go bigger, you'll probably just end up with back ache! And I doubt it'll make you more attractive to most men. Not all men prefer big boobs, I prefer smaller myself, b or c cup is nice (not that I select my partners based on breast size).

Funberry · 22/10/2022 22:20

I can understand why a poster previoulsy sad that MILF was a term he felt was derogatory. I think it depends how it is used.

However, as a man, and not one you would likely consider a DILF, I don't think artificial enhancement is the way to go. For me, the biggest attraction is someone who is content and happy with their body. Confidence (not arrogance) is hugely attractive, and I definatly find that as I get old, personality is even more important than ever.

I have seen many mothers on school runs who are dressed up, pouting, sprayed....and you hear their conversations and they come across from purely a outside point of view, as hollow and vacuous.

DD is a great size in my opnion, and larger is not, in my view, going to help you 'embrace the MILF'. I would work on loving you for you, being the best you you can be, and then deciding what you actually want to achieve.

PinotPony · 23/10/2022 09:38

If you're going to spend a lot of money, and risk the complications that come with implants, at least be doing it for yourself, not because of what you think men want!

It sounds like you need to work on your self esteem given that you place so much importance on how attractive men find you.

Isitsixoclockalready · 23/10/2022 14:16

Work on yourself in terms of confidence and self esteem. Don't try and please others.

CambsAlways · 23/10/2022 16:10

why do you want to please men op, All men are different with diff likes and dislikes surely it would be nicer to please yourself instead of trying to be a fuck bucket, why don’t you work on your self esteem. It sounds as though you don’t have any confidence at all, I think it’s rather sad you want to be more Milf! The last thing is the world I’d want to be labelled with is the label Milf

Sparkybloke · 23/10/2022 16:13

@CambsAlways ...exactly...and why have a major operation when you don't need to..personally natural looks much better than unfeasibly large fake anyway

Andypandy799 · 23/10/2022 16:36

@Listering fake boobs just feel horrible imho far better to keep your natural looks. I’m sure you have no problem getting a man in bed, it doesn’t take much 😉

CambsAlways · 23/10/2022 16:40

I totally agree with you sparkybloke. So many women seem to be fixated on the fake look, each to their own of course, the op seems to have very little confidence, and dare I say it lacking maturity, why on earth would anyone want to be more Milf like, 🤣

Sparkybloke · 23/10/2022 17:59

@CambsAlways no idea. Milf sounds so tacky..I hope she reads the replies and thinks again. I know us men are visual creatures...we are kind of programmed that way... but almost all men actually value friendship, intelligence, sense of humour and so much more than just boob size and such men are best avoided at all cost...

Myotherusernamewastakenagain · 24/10/2022 12:21

Fake tits are horrible in most cases. If you get them you'll be back on here complaining about something else. Learn to love what you've got.

Listering · 24/10/2022 12:25

Replace 'milf' with 'sexually attractive older lady who is probably not still fertile'

OP posts:
Hensintheskirting · 24/10/2022 12:57

You're not an "older lady" at 46, give over. Don't think of yourself as older and don't think of yourself as an object that men want to f**k. You're a person, you clearly take pride in your appearance so take some pride in your whole self!! You're not just a pair of boobs!

CambsAlways · 24/10/2022 16:55

jeez I’m in mid sixties look after myself eat healthy don’t go to gym nor had any work done completely natural apart from hair dyed and I certainly don’t think of myself as a older lady, I do not suffer from low self esteem , and certainly I’m much more than wanting to be sexual attractive to men, this is where you are going wrong if I may say so op, everyone male n female want to feel attractive and the best they can be, but you are focusing on men again! Giving out the wrong signals! Men will know you are vunerable you certainly seem it! Like the above poster says you clearly take pride in your appearance, but take pride in yourself too, or you will be attracting the wrong sort of man! Raise your bar a bit love and you will find a decent man, good luck op

TheGander · 24/10/2022 19:28

Genuine question, that fake tan, false eyelashes, injected lips and heavily made up look- do men find it attractive? I guess it’s a certain look which ties in with social media, instagram etc. In the light of day, to me at least a (55 year old female ) it looks odd but I guess I’m not the target audience.

Listering · 24/10/2022 20:06

TheGander · 24/10/2022 19:28

Genuine question, that fake tan, false eyelashes, injected lips and heavily made up look- do men find it attractive? I guess it’s a certain look which ties in with social media, instagram etc. In the light of day, to me at least a (55 year old female ) it looks odd but I guess I’m not the target audience.

Some do I'm sure. But I'd certainly not like to look like that. Boob jobs don't have to be massive and 'plastic' looking so you don't have to equate one type of enhancement with all that fakery.

OP posts:
Sparkybloke · 24/10/2022 21:16

To each their own but to me huge fake boobs, false lashes and trout pout lips....eeewww...awful. Give me natural beauty with what ever lumps and bumps life has given. Having had a very major op not by choice...saved my life) I have plenty of scars!

MyAltAccount · 24/10/2022 21:24

I was lucky enough to be FWB with a lady your age when I was in my 30s. She had boobs on the smaller size, although perfectly respectable and they were lovely.

They were exactly what I wanted. What made it work between us was not the lack of age lines or saggy bits (she had both) but her enthusiasm - boy, what a turn-on. Still think about her sometimes to this day, 25 years on.

Fake boobs look and feel - fake. I don't know any male friends who lust after big boobs - most men don't.

PinotPony · 24/10/2022 21:50

Some do I'm sure. But I'd certainly not like to look like that. Boob jobs don't have to be massive and 'plastic' looking so you don't have to equate one type of enhancement with all that fakery.

No, you can get very natural looking implants. I went for a consultation myself a few years back after I lost a lot of weight and my big boobs disappeared. But the idea of spending £6k and risking capsular contracture or infection just to be more attractive to others makes no sense to me. I decided to live in my body for another few years before making a decision. Now I love my body, small boobs included!

Does your motivation for wanting implants come from your own sense of self? Because it sounds a whole lot like you'd be doing it for everyone else's benefit...

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

cheshirebloke · 25/10/2022 14:56

Listering · 24/10/2022 20:06

32 DD is already fairly large proportionally though. Going larger is likely to look more fake.

My DP went from 32 B to C, so a relatively modest increase and still not particularly large. From most angles/postures they still look natural, but sometimes it tells. I preferred them as they were before, but DP was dead set on having them enlarged.

Ivyy · 26/10/2022 10:29

Op you say you have a "History of wanting to please men excessively and putting a lot of worth on attractiveness", have you thought about why this is the case? Before considering a major operation with many risks just to appear more feminine, I feel you should spend some time investing in some self care, your low self esteem and perception of yourself seem the issue here rather than boob size. Please think about having some counselling / therapy, the BACP website has a search function for finding registered therapists in your area and I found really helpful when trying to find someone (low self esteem and other issues from my dm's treatment of me for 40 years, one was feeling the need to look perfect at all times) Flowers

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.