Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Only those who have been a registered user of Mumsnet for at least 7 days can post in this topic.

Am I ugly

KenAddams · 06/08/2022 18:34

He will only sleep with me when he's been drinking, called him out on it and he said it's when he's most confident. Could this be true or is chances am he doesn't find me attractive anymore

OP's posts:
Please
or

HowlongWillThisTakeNow · 06/08/2022 18:53

I would imagine its true and the drink is giving him Dutch courage to try, he might be worried about you rejecting him sexually

Please
or

KenAddams · 06/08/2022 18:55

He did say (albeit when drunk) that he would love to do it more but can't as he would kill himself with drink 😂

OP's posts:
Please
or

B1rd · 06/08/2022 22:56

The question needs to be asked whether you're happy being with someone who needs to drink alcohol to have sex with you. Why don't you find someone who is relaxed enough in your company without having to resort to alcohol?
I think you need to find someone who deserves your time.

Please
or

KenAddams · 06/08/2022 22:58

Thanks bird I have resorted myself to this shitty life am afraid

OP's posts:
Please
or

B1rd · 07/08/2022 00:14

No-one should resort themselves to this sort of relationship. You deserve so much better.
Please go over to the relationship board and they will advise you about how to get out of this dire situation you're in. Unless you're single, then dump him. Please dump him.

Please
or

KenAddams · 07/08/2022 12:56

Your too kind that was nice to read thank you x

OP's posts:
Please
or

notlongtoo · 08/08/2022 11:54

NO, you are not ugly. Many many men LOVE the sight, scent and feel of their partner.
Sounds like he lacks confidence.
You may need to start weaning off the drink
You need to lead him on, visually, and literally take him in hand.
Take the lead, don't wait for him get the idea. Go topless, in pretty undies, and show yourself

Nothing succeeds like success, so go for it!
If at first you don't succeed try, try again..

Please
or

AverageGuy · Today 09:30

Op, how long has this been happening?

A little alcohol to loosen up, maybe, a lot, no.

I wonder why he feels he needs to be "most confident"? If he only ever has sex with you once under the influence, it's possible he is either asexual or has gay tendencies, and needs the alcohol to be able to "perform". (Personally, I find too much alcohol has the opposite effect...)

It obviously bothers you - to the point that you are worried about your attractiveness - whatever the case, you absolutely do not have to put up with it.

You deserve someone that wants to have sex with you without the need for any form of artificial stimuli.

I'd tell him straight that, if he can't have sex with you without being drunk, then he can't have sex with you.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.