My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

I don't know what got into me? **Explicit**

11 replies

LAlexander7 · 28/06/2022 20:25

My husband and I went to a wedding at the weekend. He drove there and back so I could have a few drinks as I didn't know anyone there apart from his friend who was the groom. I was a bit drunk but not hammered.

We've been together 14 years we've been married for 8 and we have 2 kids. Our sex life has been ok over the years. Not as frequent with the children.

When we got home I got dressed into some sexy underwear and basically I had the naughtiest sex. Licking me from behind, I sucked him after he came. Then I asked him to put a finger in my ass then asked him to put it in my ass. I just wanted to be so naughty and I enjoyed it.

Anyway my question.... what is wrong with me is this really what I'm like and what I'm into? Normally I'm so vanilla (just missionary or maybe from behind) naturally I was embarrassed after in the morning, but I initiated all of this. So I'm a bit confused?

OP posts:
BatshitBanshee · 28/06/2022 21:09

Sounds like you relaxed OP - if you enjoyed it. Maybe try it again sober?

CuriousD · 28/06/2022 21:11

Maybe you just didn't want to be bored any longer.

SNWannabe · 28/06/2022 21:15

Sounds fun and the drink helped you lose some inhibitions. Ding ding, round 2….

LancashireLad · 28/06/2022 21:45

A husband here. I can relate to this if not understand it. I normally always initiate sex which is fairly "standard" in many ways which suits us. One day, ten or so years into our marriage we were at home alone, with our young kids out with their grandparents, chatting in the dining room. I went out for a minute for some reason and returned to find my wife (I'm trying desperately not to be explicit here) kneeling on the dining room table, clothes off, asking me basically to do the same thing you have described.

It was totally out of character as she never, ever normally initiates any kind of sex. Afterwards she couldn't explain it and laughed it off with a bit of embarrassment.

It's never happened again since (sadly for me because it was great fun). That was years ago now and I still very occasionally jokingly remind her about it. She's well past the embarrassment but still can't really explain it as it's not typically her at all.

Namechanged454 · 29/06/2022 10:22

Get it girl!! Nothing to be embarrassed about, you had a great night of sex. Maybe try experimenting slowly whilst sober, you're obviously not as vanilla as you think ;)

GeorgeOhWell · 29/06/2022 10:55

There is no reason to be embarrassed.
You have had two children together so I don't think there is much he hasn't seen. I'm sure he had a huge smile on his face for a few days afterwards and as long as you both enjoyed it there is nothing to worry about except when you're going to do it again.

TheWhalrus · 29/06/2022 12:25

I don't see what there is to be embarrassed about here. Sounds like you both had a good time? Maybe think about and discuss whether this is something you may want to recreate again or not. Either way is really fine, but the main thing is there should be no sense of embarrassment between you and your husband (you were both having the same sex, as it were). Maybe this is what's holding you back a little here?

Standswitchshelf · 29/06/2022 15:51

I agree with the previous poster. There should be no sense of shame or embarrassment here. Sounds like good fun.
Only tried it once with my wife. Wasn't for us. But I do think about trying it again. I think I would if she asked me to for sure.

1dayatatime · 29/06/2022 16:09

"Anyway my question.... what is wrong with me is this really what I'm like and what I'm into? "

++++

So you had consensual sexual acts that you initiated, wanted and enjoyed. And the problem is....?

Quite frankly there is absolutely 100% nothing "wrong" with you at all, just be glad you enjoyed yourself and carry on / experiment more etc, if that's what you want.

LancashireLad · 29/06/2022 18:11

Totally 100% agree with all previous posts. Just re-reading my own post it seems I might have sounded a bit negative (not my intention at all), probably just due to my own disappointment that such an unexpected and fantastic experience seems to have been a one-off for us. I'm also an "interested in why, how, or what causes this or that or the other to happen" sort of guy (and not just about sex) so was approaching your question trying to answer it, although without actually having any answer, apart from to say there's absolutely nothing wrong with you.

I want to echo everyone else: totally no need to feel embarrassed or self-conscious. Sex is a wonderful, powerful, incredible thing with new and sometimes unexpected experiences to be explored and enjoyed. Have fun!

notlongtoo · 30/06/2022 11:15

This reply has been deleted

This has been deleted by MNHQ for breaking our Talk Guidelines.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.