My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Can I make a threesome a reality?

14 replies

SummersBreeze · 06/06/2022 11:40

I am with my partner a number of years but our relationship is sexless. It's a once or twice a year activity. Not from my side.

Lately I have been dreaming and eager for a threesome. FMM threesome. I am craving a feeling of fullness so bad.
Am I allowed to write more here or will that be too much information?

My partner doesn't know how I am feeling on this. He's unaware. I don't know if he will be open to the idea of a threesome. I don't thither will be.

Apparently there's a site online that facilitates this type of stuff and it's called feeld. I am considering doing this and even going behind my partners back.

This has been on my mind for months.

OP posts:
theotheralf · 06/06/2022 18:16

why don't you talk to him about it as a fantasy , you may be surprised at the response and it may possibly ignite your sex life - mention mmf , ffm and other kinks ? - maybe your partner has similar thoughts that you are unaware of best to start at home before risking your relationship ? maybe a single friend instead of a complete stranger is more comfortable for you both ?

AverageGuy · 07/06/2022 09:51

@SummersBreeze Frankly, I don't think you have a hope in hell. I've been exactly where you are, and my XW wouldn't have even given the thought of a threesome the time of day - she wouldn't even snog me ffs!

I would never countenance doing anything beghind your partners back.

Forgive me, but I'm about to ask a lot of questions...

How long have you been in a sexless relationship? (I took 10 years to decide that I'd had enough, and we separated & divorced, and I'm gutted I took so long)

Do you love him? Can you see you being with him for the rest of your life? Do you want to change the current situation? Does he? Do you have children?
Are you in a financial position to go it on your own?

I ask all this, because you need to decide what you want, both now and in the future.

If you want to stay with him, and have a fulfilling sex life (the two should not be mutually exclusive!), then you need to work on it. why has the relationship become sexless? Is it his age?, health?, lockdown? Does he know how you feel? Have you discussed the situation? Would he consider councelling?

However, if you feel you can't face another x months / years without sex, or he won't talk, or change, or work on things, then maybe you need to consider leaving him.

Trust me when I say that a single woman has a lot more choice than a single guy approaching 60. In my expereince, Feeld is useless for connecting with people. I'm on most of the online dating apps, including Feeld, and I've had more luck meeting women on things like Bumble.. and that includes Fabswingers.

GentlemanJay · 07/06/2022 14:46

It's very niche what you are wanting. If your partner is on board then great. MFM can be a lot of fun if everyone is on the same page. Please be aware that MMF mean the two men are bi and would play together.

knutsfordtom82 · 07/06/2022 14:52

Thats not quite right, an MMF threesome doesnt have to involve Bi sexual men.

j712adrian · 07/06/2022 14:56

An MMF has nothing to do with being bi.

PinotPony · 07/06/2022 17:03

GentlemanJay · 07/06/2022 14:46

It's very niche what you are wanting. If your partner is on board then great. MFM can be a lot of fun if everyone is on the same page. Please be aware that MMF mean the two men are bi and would play together.

I also understand MMF to mean that the two men would play with each other as well as the woman. So, yes, they'd be bi.

MFM is where the two men only play with the woman and not each other.

The order of the letters is important!!

GentlemanJay · 07/06/2022 21:16

Thank you. The order of the letters is very important.

Thisisworsethananticpated · 09/06/2022 20:58

I’m going to go against the morality here !
you only live once
and you will be long dead
and twice a year isn’t enough

try the apps
take some nice sexy photos
be honest about what you want and your status
chat to people
be clear on boundaries

just start talking and get a feel for people
don’t rush , but start a few
conversations

then think 🤔 and decide if you want to take further
why a threesome though ?

SirGawain · 10/06/2022 12:26

If your husband is not interested in conventional sex with you, he's hardly likely to be interested in a threesome!

outdooryone · 10/06/2022 13:23

I too think that going behind someone's back isn't on, and I also think that it won't improve the existing relationship and missing sex life.

That said, as someone who has had a threesome, it's not impossible. Finding a respectful couple of partners is hard work I would expect. It takes a fair bit of communication, of trust and a bit of thought to, ahem, line things up and fit.

Mine was unexpected, I actually was looking for a normal date, and was approached by a couple. A very sexy, enjoyable and exciting way of spending a long afternoon. Phew, even thinking of it is rather nice...

bedtimeisthebest · 10/06/2022 16:55

As said above FMM doesn't mean one or both of the men are Bi.

The first time I did a FMM with my wife's WfB was amazing and neither of us are Bi or gay

You have to have an open and very honest conversation with your partner.

If there any doubts, don't progress.

We have a very open marriage but only got there through extensive conversations and deep thought.

It's great but only if you both want it to be

Hensintheskirting · 10/06/2022 17:03

Isn't the bigger issue that you're in a largely sexless relationship?? Might the first step be to chat with your partner about the lack of sex - rather than going straight out there and putting yourself in the middle of a MFM threesome?

bedtimeisthebest · 11/06/2022 08:08

Just to clarify my above posting, when I said nether of us is gay or bi, I meant myself and my wife's FwB. My wife is Bi.

scotsguy1314 · 12/06/2022 05:17

Tell him you had a dream about him and a faceless other and it hot you hot and bothered. See if that stimulates a conversation?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.