My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Anal - poppers

7 replies

FridaynightCry · 12/03/2022 18:18

Love the idea of anal, have tried a few times, sometimes it's successful and sometimes it isn't. When it is successful it's incredible.
A friend mentioned poppers. Has anyone tried this? Is it legal and where do I acquire? Plugs etc do work somewhat but it's a chore at times!

Any advice?

OP posts:
daisyjgrey · 12/03/2022 18:27

The last thing you want when you're having any kind of sex is a horrific headache, which is what poppers will give you.

virgospirit · 12/03/2022 21:29

Amyl nitrate? Don’t bother. Waste of time, massive head pump and you’ll feel like shit after. Enjoy your anal when you can feel everything properly is my advice 🙂

spongebobscaredypants · 25/03/2022 12:20

Me and OH use poppers all the time and it definitely helps relax and loosen up. Even PV, it's like sex in HD

DaSilvaP · 19/07/2022 15:12

Tried once - all I got was a massive headache that wouldn't quit for ages. Manage perfectly well without.

Thisismysexforumname · 19/07/2022 17:00

I love poppers for pegging, not too much, just a little. As PP said its like sex in HD. Doesn't work for everyone tho, it gives DW a massive headache and she doesnt feel any benefit from them.

Sex shops sell them as room deodorisers. Usually about a fiver a bottle.

TolkiensFallow · 19/07/2022 20:10

I recommend an anal dildo. Soft one or vibrating one that your partner can get turned on using on you. I find it a million times more effective than a plug.

Pinklimey · 24/07/2022 19:28

Please read up on what amyl and alkyl nitrates do to your brain before you consider using them.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.