My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Multiple Orgasms

13 replies

dottiek · 22/10/2021 18:57

Hi

Just curious at how many orgasms is normal in one session and how many 'multiple' is amongst us.

I've had a fair few partners and have never cum more than twice. However with my new partner sometimes it is much more than this eg 5+ times

I'm torn between feeling deprived for the past 30 years and feeling lucky that the new man knows what he's doing!

----
If you've found this page in your search of orgasm gels and orgasm lubes that have been recommended by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best orgasm gels useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ

OP posts:
AmayaJ · 22/10/2021 20:01

I think it needs the right person for the job! 🤣 I have had sex in the past with no orgasm so used to think having one was a good thing!
I hadn't ever had multiple orgasms in one session until my ex. (And not had any since) I was ridiculously attracted to him though, we had an amazing connection in the bedroom. He could go all night sometimes too.
Depending on the mood, he would usually bring me to orgasm through foreplay at least once, then again during piv. And if it was that kind of evening... on repeat all night! I didn't like it all the time though, sometimes it was too much and I'd be like I'm done, I can't handle anymore!
Enjoy 😉 x

Ponoka7 · 22/10/2021 20:07

I have to have three, or I don't feel like I've had sex. Before the menopause I I'd be able to have ongoing orgasms, for hours. There isn't a normal. I think good sex is connected to confidence. We all have our own idea of what good sex is.

dottiek · 22/10/2021 20:30

I guess yes it does depend on the partner and on confidence. I used to be really unconfident and self conscious so now I am more relaxed perhaps it's all linked. I'll keep loving this!

Thanks

OP posts:
xpc316e · 22/10/2021 22:19

I had a FWB some years ago who would have so many orgasms that we'd lose count. She could easily have 30+ in an evening. Once she had cum, she remained on a kind of plateau and less than minute of dildo use had her cumming again. They were incredibly intense orgasms too, and usually involved squirting.

Happy days...

40somethingJBJ · 23/10/2021 00:49

Until recently, I’d always thought it was good going if I had one and that was often DIY. I think I had several fairly shit partners however, as current dp can practically bring me to orgasm just by talking to me. I’ve never met anyone so in tune with what turns me on and I feel like I’ve missed out all my life! 4-5 in an evening now isn’t unusual; he’s bloody incredible in bed and I fancy him more than I ever have anyone.

Namechangednorth · 23/10/2021 07:41

@dottiek count yourself lucky. Been in both situations and was a guy who really knew what he was doing...and somewhat widened by girlie eyes lol.

One was having sex and had two orgasms, one from oral and second from PIV. He then produced a new vibrator and started using that. Rapidly orgasmed again twice and slept soundly all night from being sexually knackered!

I really enjoyed it!

Freddy12 · 23/10/2021 11:35

For me mostly once …. As not 18 anymore often recover for a second but then takes a long time to cum I am more than happy with once
For the beautiful Mrs F usually once with foreplay (mostly through oral) then piv
I am 57 wife 62
Both good to go again the next day or so

dottiek · 23/10/2021 17:07

@xpc316e

I had a FWB some years ago who would have so many orgasms that we'd lose count. She could easily have 30+ in an evening. Once she had cum, she remained on a kind of plateau and less than minute of dildo use had her cumming again. They were incredibly intense orgasms too, and usually involved squirting.

Happy days...

Very happy days indeed!! That sounds amazing 😍
OP posts:
isitsummertimeyet · 18/11/2021 14:16

wife mostly comes from oral the odd time from PIV but she always wants to stop after one saying its too sensitive, how does she get to that 2nd orgasm, just push though those initial sensations after the first orgasm ? :/

FabulousMrFifty · 19/11/2021 10:47

I think it depends on the people in question, my ExW would orgasm once or sometimes twice, and that was enough for her, she wanted to move onto PIV as too sensitive.

exPartner could orgasm 3/4 times then squirt before we moved to PIV.

New partner seems to like moving to PIV quite quickly, so I guess it’s just different strokes for different folks?

PinotPony · 19/11/2021 11:55

DP is a sadistic fucker with a penchant for forced orgasms! So, when I think I'm done, there will often be many more to...erm.. come. He's figured out the perfect combination of Doxy and Njoy. I hate love him for that.

Calee03 · 20/11/2021 20:22

I'm not sure how normal it is. I've never had more than one. I feel done after one and too sensitive for more! Say I was to have an orgasm in the morning, I'd struggle in the evening. Reading this may be I'm abnormal for being happy and satisfied with one 😅

isitsummertimeyet · 24/11/2021 16:46

@Calee03

I'm not sure how normal it is. I've never had more than one. I feel done after one and too sensitive for more! Say I was to have an orgasm in the morning, I'd struggle in the evening. Reading this may be I'm abnormal for being happy and satisfied with one 😅

do you just have to push through that initial 'dont its sensitive' period and carry on over the sensitivity threshold ?
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.