My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Orgasms- any insight?

5 replies

NoFilterAllowed · 05/10/2020 15:44

I can count the amount of times I've orgasmed from intercourse alone on one hand.
I've been with my DP for 2 years and our sex life is great, he makes me orgasm from oral/by hand. But in the last week I've managed to have an orgasm through sex twice, both times nothing different has happened and I'm keen to continue it as its been amazing. I just dont know why all of a sudden it's been possible.
I suppose this isn't a question but more of a has anybody else experienced the same? And hopefully it continued throughout the relationship? I guess I'm just concerned it was a once (twice) occurrence and may never happen again.
For what its worth I find it impossible to orgasm that way through masturbation too so it really is a miracle to have happened 🤣

OP posts:
Opentooffers · 05/10/2020 15:53

Yes, PIV orgasms easier the older you get, so could be that, rare in 20's, more often late 30's, most of time 40's 😁. Good to find some things can improve with age - just hoping menopause doesn't ruin it in my 50's.

Sexboardsafename · 06/10/2020 23:02

I climax from piv more easily than any other way. We are getting to the post we can often manage to come together a lot of the time.

For me it has become more likely the older I have got and also how aroused I am before we start makes a big difference too.

noego · 07/10/2020 08:45

A woman has to be 100% ready to be penetrated. My female friends tell me that the man climbs on board too early making PIV orgasm difficult to achieve.
Only when you're aching physically and emotionally, to be penetrated should you let him fuck you.
A good lover should get you there and know when you're ready. (if he's been correctly educated)
Or my advice would be to have an edging session and then try PIV when she has reached the peak of arousal.

NoFilterAllowed · 07/10/2020 17:34

That's good to know, I'm mid 30's so hopefully this is the start of more to come ( pun intended) 🤣
@noego yes I do agree, I often find men are too quick to hurry things along to PIV, theres a fair few men out there need educating!

OP posts:
noego · 08/10/2020 07:40

And who is going to educate them OP?

Is it not a woman's role to educate men in how they need to be made love to? If not for her, for all the women that come after her,
And conversely is it not the man role also to do the same.

A woman needs to know her own body and mind when it comes to good sex. Unfortunately a lot of women are also uneducated about their own body and needs.

So if the man is uneducated and the woman is uneducated it will only lead to mediocre and boring sex.

I've been lucky. I was educated by older women back in the day. [grin[
and studied tantra and somatics.

-Now it's my life purpose to educate as many women as possible-

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.