My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

I think somethings changed internally.

7 replies

RafikisStick · 14/06/2020 07:56

Sorry this is really embarrassing but I'm. It sure if it's something I should be concerned about.

I have noticed the past few times I've had PIV sex I've had a really strong feeling that I'm going to pass wind or that my insides are going to come out of my bum! BlushBlush
This also co insides with a constant feeling of fullness (like I'm constipated but I'm not)
I've had no injury or damage down there and no other symptoms of anything being amiss.

I've managed to clench for dear life to keep it in but it kind of kills it for me!

This has never been something I have experienced before and I'm worried it means something has moved inside to cause this trapped wind.
I know it's a known thing with some positions like doggy style (I didn't usually get it then either though) but this was missionary!

I know I have a retroverted uterus but as said this has never happened until now but it's making me quite self aware. This didn't happen after 4 children, my youngest is 5 and it's only the last 3-4 months I've noticed it.

I should add for the sake of stopping the comments, DH wouldn't care if I did fart, I could talk to him about it and be kind or he'd he'd find it hilarious and then take my lead on what I wanted to do about it, we're quite open as a house home about flatulence but I'd rather not do it during sex!

OP posts:
ejecoms · 14/06/2020 11:12

It sounds like you may have a weak pelvic floor and some element of prolapse (either rectal or vaginal). Did you have tears or need forceps etc during any of your births? It may be worth doing regular pelvic floor exercises. There is an NHS app you can use.

RafikisStick · 14/06/2020 17:17

No tears or forceps, I had 4 very, very quick births.
I will make sure to do my pelvic floors whenever possible and hope it resolved itself.

OP posts:
PantsToThis · 14/06/2020 20:53

I have this too (3 children, the last at 39) and it's awful. Like you, my DH doesn't mind, but I do. I'm sure I have some kind of prolapse but Gp wasn't in the slightest bit interested and just said to do pelvic floor exercises. Youngest is 6 now and I am pretty fit and toned, I exercise every day for at least 45 mins. Still the same. The GP wouldn't even have a look! I've come to accept it but it's rubbish. I will be interestedly see if anyone else has good advice.

PantsToThis · 14/06/2020 20:55

Just to clarify, that's normal exercise for 45 mins, not pelvic floor exercises Grin

achillesratty · 14/06/2020 23:47

@PantsToThis

I have this too (3 children, the last at 39) and it's awful. Like you, my DH doesn't mind, but I do. I'm sure I have some kind of prolapse but Gp wasn't in the slightest bit interested and just said to do pelvic floor exercises. Youngest is 6 now and I am pretty fit and toned, I exercise every day for at least 45 mins. Still the same. The GP wouldn't even have a look! I've come to accept it but it's rubbish. I will be interestedly see if anyone else has good advice.

Go back to your GP and tell him (I presume he was male) you want referring to Gynecologist asap and if he doesn't you will complain to the CCG and hold him legally liable for any further deterioration in your condition.

Prolapse can be treated easily (it sounds like that's what it is with RafikisStick too) and there are lots of options. If it is left untreated it will probably get worse and that can result in urinary or faecal incontinence.

I was a practice manager at a large medical centre and some of the GP's there were total misogynists about "women's problems" (as they called them and comments were always accompanied with eye rolls and deep sighs) and I would not have let them treat my pet rats let alone me.
PantsToThis · 15/06/2020 14:02

Achillesratty, thanks, I will.

rachael12345 · 30/07/2020 22:03

There's a brilliant pelvic floor occupational therapist online ypu should look her up in Australia I think but has various advice about what is or isn't normal and when to seek help.
The functional pelvis. Defo worth a look

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.