My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Excess discharge/fluid

9 replies

Louise000000 · 09/11/2019 11:08

Since having my babies I seem to have loads of discharge (been tested numerous times and all clear)
A few occasions when I was with dh I'd be so embarrassed as there would be some obviously visible to him and he would want me to wipe it away Blush
Now have the possible opportunity of sex with a new man in the not too distant future hopefully and I'm just wondering what I should do, go and douche right before hand?
Wouldn't want him to be put off!!

OP posts:
EasyToName · 09/11/2019 14:23

Vaginal discharge is completely natural and normal so I think any partner who is Confused about it is being ridiculous. If you're not on any hormonal contraception, discharge will change over the month in colour, appearance and even smell. All totally normal. I would say your exDH had a weird reaction and is not typical, so try and relax and stop worrying about it. Very unlikely you'll get that reaction from a new man.

StarlightLady · 09/11/2019 15:19

I agree. Sounds perfectly normal to me. Relax!

elmosducks · 09/11/2019 23:46

Your ex is a twat.

Enjoy and don't think about it x

Louise000000 · 10/11/2019 09:55

Elmosducks love your honesty!! Grin
I'm over thinking everything as been with dh 12 years, don't know any different! !

OP posts:
TextbookCase · 12/11/2019 22:39

I doubt you're going to get any reaction from the new man.

If you feel brave you could always throw in a "you've made me really wet" or "I get very wet when I'm turned on like this". Make it into a positive.

LexMitior · 13/11/2019 12:30

Your ex is the odd one, not you. Have fun.

John470322 · 19/11/2019 19:57

When I was single a lady with a wet pussy was so sexy and Ioved oral or PIV sex with someone who was really dripping wet, I was less keen on someone who was dry as I felt she did not want me. (I am now married and love it when my wife is wet but limit my experiences to her alone)

Imustnottelllies · 20/11/2019 23:21

My partner would be more turned on tbh

Tricuspid · 21/11/2019 08:47

As a man, I’d take it as a compliment! No need to tell him it’s always like that and, as Textbook says, if sexy talk is your thing then tell him how wet he makes you and it will blow his mind.

Your ex was a bit of a dick for giving you a hang up about it. He’s the weird one, not you.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.