My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

A question for the men on here..

23 replies

Bluetriangle9 · 10/09/2019 22:36

I am very seriously considering a breast uplift operation (not silicone implants) because my nipple position has moved down by 3 inches since breast-feeding. My boobs are quite heavy for my size 8/10 frame (30GG) & there isn't a bra on the market that doesn't leave deep grooves in my shoulders. So, what I'm asking is, how would you feel about a woman who had scars on her boobs? The scars would be half-moon under the breast, then a vertical line to the nipple & a circle around the nipple. All these would fade in time but they'd be quite noticeable for a time. I'm concerned men will find this off-putting. What do you think? The alternative is that I just live with my large droopy boobs & deep shoulder grooves.

OP posts:
Sparkybloke · 11/09/2019 05:24

My partner had a similar procedure done before I met her. She has fabulous boobs. Men love boobs....I do....but they come in all shapes and sizes and it is the woman who lives with them 24/7. Do what is right for you.. My partner did not regret having hers reduced to prevent bra straps cutting etc and the results are perfect☺, both visually and physically. Most important of all she is much more comfortable and less back ache!

Blokenamechangesexboard · 11/09/2019 08:37

I wouldn't care less.

ordinaryman · 11/09/2019 11:43

As above - do what works for you. Have it done if YOU want to, not to fulfill anyone else's 'expectations'.

Over the years I've had girlfriends with all sizes and shapes. It really doesn't matter if you're into the person they're attached to.

xpc316e · 11/09/2019 16:06

You need to what is best for you. I could not care less about the size, appearance, symmetry, veins, scars, or indeed any aspect of a woman's breasts as long as she is body-confident about them. You being happy in your own skin is what matters and that will come across to any partner. Best wishes for whatever you decide.

TooTrueToBeGood · 11/09/2019 21:35

I love boobs, positively adore them but ultimately the woman maketh the boobs. They can be firm or saggy, small or large, pert or pointing at the floor. If they are attached to a woman I care for then they'll do for me. For a long time and into the distant future there is only one woman whose boobs I'm interested in. Her boobs have fed six children and tell the story well - I wouldn't change them for the world.

None of us have perfect bodies. If any man is remotely bothered by a bit of scar tissue then he doesn't deserve you and you deserve a lot better.

DeltaAlphaDelta · 11/09/2019 23:59

Wouldnt bother me at all to be honest. Any cosmetic surgery should be done purely for the person having it and no one else. Scarring will fade (bio oil is highly recommended) in time, and to me there is nothing sexier in a woman, than someone who is body confident and happy in her own skin! Go for it, and I hope you get the results you want Smile

ArthurScargillsgingerpube · 12/09/2019 09:17

Not in the least bit arsed. As above, its the girl they are attached too that we fall in love with.

JustSaying71 · 12/09/2019 12:04

As others, I'd support you if you that's what you wanted. And if it would make you more confident in your body and therefore in yourself, including sexuality - and let's face it, confidence is the principal benefit of most beauty treatments of one type or another, not an objective improvement - then that would benefit both of us - besides the aesthetics of an uplift. But I would pit ask you to pit the expense against a nice holiday or something like that.

AloneLonelyLoner · 12/09/2019 18:48

Replying as a 👏👏👏 to the men here who love boobs.

As a woman even I know that boobs are great. They're beautiful and soft and big and small. But you have to be happy with them and if the op will help do it. The scars will fade to nothing and if you feel more confident with them then this will show and there's nothing more attractive than body confidence.

My man sometimes claims he is some fat gross dude, but he still wanders around naked in front of me and has no hang ups at all (other than a poor sense of humour) and is a very sexual person. For me he turns me on just by entering the room.

Be you. I bet your boobs are bloody terrific!

user1471447863 · 13/09/2019 11:30

By the time he gets his hands/lips/eyes etc on your naked boobs the only thing he should be is grateful. If he's not or is in any way judgmental then he's probably not someone you should be sharing your boobs with.
They are yours and you have to live with the 24/7. If they are causing you problems with straps etc then of course you should look into what you can do, but it's for you not a potential mate.
I'm a guy btw

zarek · 14/09/2019 17:22

If its for your comfort I would just weigh up the pros and cons and make a decision for yourself. I wouldn't like to think a partner had pain just for cosmetic reasons. Plus personally I am terrified of surgery and the risks and wouldn't have something done I could avoid.

amillionwishes · 14/09/2019 23:56

Not a man but I've had this procedure and my scars are invisible. You can't tell at all that I've had it done and it all healed and faded very quickly :)

Rieslinger · 25/10/2019 09:54

This is entirely your call if you are doing it for you and you are happy in yourself then go for it, I would say make sure you find a very good and experienced surgeon and listen to them, it might be that what you are after in terms of results might not work with your particular frame etc so go chat, see what they say and go away and have a think/talk with someone you trust and/or has had a similar procedure?

Good luck!

FuriousVexation · 25/10/2019 10:08

An acquaintance of mine had this op - she was suffering terrible back pain. It sounds like you're a similar size to what she was.

I'm not a man, but I do enjoy sex with women. Any type of scarring wouldn't worry me. I think a year out you'll find your scars aren't even noticeable. Use something like coconut oil once the wounds have healed to minimise scarring. I have about 7-8 surgical scars on my body but not a single man (or woman) has ever commented on them.

PanGalaticGargleBlaster · 25/10/2019 10:26

For several months I dated a women who had undergone a similar procedure, yes she had nice boobs but on the grand scheme of things they were not the thing that drew me towards her. There was some very faint visible scaring but to be honest by the time I got round to seeing her naked I was far more smitten by her other qualities

Baldcrusader · 30/10/2019 08:41

If a guy or girl is put off by scarring they're missing all that heavenly glory.

B1rdflyinghigh · 30/10/2019 13:17

I've had a full breast reduction. Never has a man been horrified or even a little bit turned off by the scars.
But ask yourself, do you really need this procedure? Isn't there more to you than where your nipples are at?

itsbetterthanabox · 03/11/2019 13:58

Your wearing the wrong bra size.

Flatbellyfella · 11/11/2019 15:50

Scars are very sexy.

lilgreen · 17/11/2019 10:51

Just had to come on to say how impressed I am by the male comments on here. It’s how my DH feels too but it’s cheered me right up to hear the good men out there speak up on this. Bra-voWink

Namechangedyorkshire · 17/11/2019 11:04

You need to do what is right for you but I don't think a bloke would object either way. I suspect you will feel happier and more confident In yourself though if you had it done

Tricuspid · 17/11/2019 12:35

I’m always wary of cosmetic surgery to deal with underlying emotional or confidence issues, but you’re doing this for sensible practical reasons, which is positive. Fully understand you worrying about the scars, but any man worth the name will love you for who you are not what you are. A happy and confident woman is the sexiest thing in the world, you’ll be fine.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

RunningOnMusic · 17/11/2019 13:47

I have had a full breast reduction. I have not had any negative comments at all. Scars fade afterwards and are not massively noticeable.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.