My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

I used to come more easily, but I want my partner more..

5 replies

miniaturelocomotive · 27/07/2019 23:34

Historically, I used to achieve orgasm more easily. With my new (ish) partner, I want him more. The thought of him makes me insane and the sex is really good, but I find it really hard to reach orgasm. I think maybe it's to do with the build up. There is a very limited amount. He's very "down to business". I like a bit more tease. I've alluded to this, but he still wants to get to the main event. I like a bit of teasing. I don't want to rock the boat but it frustrates me (and I think him) that I don't come as easily as I could (and I did). Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

OP posts:
Sparkybloke · 28/07/2019 07:27

You need to be more direct....don't allude....tell your partner in a gentle positive way that you like more of a,b or c before you move to d. Good Sex is all about communication and telling your partner what you like (and dont). If he is a considerate !over he will be eager to please. Personally I love getting my partner to orgasm before going for the main event so to speak...

lovesmarties · 29/07/2019 13:31

For the love of G*d, please just tell the fellow what you want.

I have never understood the way some women seem to be so reluctant to spell out what they want in bed - as if it's some kind of mindreading game. When I ask my wife, she just says "I don't know." Very frustrating.

cccameron · 29/07/2019 20:19

Do you mean there's little to none foreplay? No oral? He sounds like a very selfish lover. You definitely need a chat with him. Sounds like he's very happy to get his own rocks off with little regard to you.

cccameron · 29/07/2019 20:22

It doesn't take much mind reading lovesmarties to realise that banging it in at the first opportunity doesn't make for an interesting, fulfilling or varied sex life

NewMe2019 · 29/07/2019 23:01

Tell him exactly what you need. It sounds like sex is all about his needs and he needs to think about yours too.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.