My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

I want to have sex with dh

2 replies

Wineott · 05/04/2019 22:28

2.5 years ago we had dd. She was a terrible sleeper. We had sex a few times after she was born while she was in a cot but then she would only bed share so it became more difficult. She wad awake breastfeeding loads through the night so our sex life dwindled. A year later she slept better but I had put on 2 stone. I felt/ feel disgusting. Its not curvey, it's fat. My stomach hangs and my boobs are saggy. It's honestly not good. So because my confidence is so low we still don't have sex.

Dh is so good, he's so understanding and doesn't even try it on anymore, he puts zero pressure on me. Its now been 2 years since we were last intimate. U have never had a very high sex drive but this is ridiculous. I have had some wine tonight in the hope I can instill some faux confidence. He has recently lost lots of weight and built some muscle so whilst I'm in the worst shape I've ever been, he's in his best.

I've talked to him about it but he's very laid back and just says he would want to have sex with me whatever I looked like, which I know is true but I still just feel so fat ans disgusting, which I know is my issue.

How can I find some confidence?

OP posts:
themueslicamel · 05/04/2019 22:40

Listen to him and what he is telling you, he wants you and loves you, that goes beyond appearances.

StarlightLady · 06/04/2019 04:44

In these circumstances, I would be crawling up the wall. This is silly, he wants you, you want him. Forget bedtimes when you are probably tired. Find some “us time” during the day. Maybe mid afternoon.

1. Pour wine;
  2. Take a sip;
  3. Snuggle up;
  4. Very undiscreetly remove knickers;
  5. Next stage should be automatic;
  6. Enjoy;
  7. Repeat regularly, you have a lot of catching up to do.
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.