My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Recreational drugs

15 replies

RosieBenenden · 20/09/2018 12:13

OK. Honest post. I am aware of the law/legality but want honest feedback so I can mull this one over. DP are actively sexually and have fulfilling sex together on a fairly frequent basis. He has suggested I experiment with coke as part of us DTD. I have never tried it ever in 43 years. I am curios but very nervous. On the flipside I am interested in pushing sexual boundaries. I haven't said yes or no to him as yet. All ideas welcomed.

OP posts:
TooTrueToBeGood · 20/09/2018 14:56

Honest answer:

Fuck that shit. And fuck the cutesy term "recreational". It's a class A drug. It's illegal. It's highly addictive. It's invariably cut with all sorts of other chemicals that you have no idea about. It's the product of an industry that causes misery to millions and generates 10s of 1000s of murders worldwide every year. But hey, you crack on and join the party for the sake of a better tide. If you do, next time you see another report on the news about yet another shooting or gang stabbing you can pretend to be shocked and dismayed. You can pretend it's nothing to do with you. You can pretend they were fighting over Pokemon cards or some other shit, not the drugs profits you and others like you are contributing to.

ChiaraRimini · 20/09/2018 19:26

Useful answer: Don't bother, it doesn't enhance sex for a woman, and it can give men a floppy dick.

MissLead · 21/09/2018 00:25

My perspective is that yes sex on Coke is absolutely fabulous - and it’s not just the sex itself, you will talk about your relationship like you never normally do, open up about your past and then have even more amazing sex.

The downside is that after you’ve had coked up sex a couple of times ‘normal’ sex and intimacy doesn’t compare - then the issues begin....

RosieBenenden · 21/09/2018 08:38

I genuinely appreciate the responses. I am not looking to antagonise any poster and appreciate people will have strong views. @MissLead thank you for a particularly thought-provoking response. Appreciated.

OP posts:
SlimGin · 21/09/2018 14:19

I disagree with MissLead, but everyone has different experiences. IME the sex is fun (less inhibitions, more passionate etc) but difficult for one or both parties to finish so just tails off unsatisfactorily.

RosieBenenden · 23/09/2018 10:46

Appreciate the post @SlimGin - decided to try it for an experience and see where it does r does not lead for DP and I.

OP posts:
Mondrian · 23/09/2018 15:29

If you want to try something then try Marijuana - safer and IMO more intense feelings but you will still have the problem pointed out by MissLead.

foxymissroxy · 23/09/2018 15:47

I have some experience of having sex under the influence of cocaine. Myself and my partner use it occasionally to enhance our sex life. I can say that it definitely does enhance sex for me as a woman. DP has had no issues getting or maintaining an erection while on it. Sex while on coke is incredible for us and sessions can last for hours. The only downside is that it makes it harder for him to orgasm. The comedown is horrible as well. I'm not trying to glamorise it or anything. I am just giving my honest opinion about it.

weedoogie · 24/09/2018 13:51

I used to take coke occasionally many years ago (recreationally and nothing to do with sex) and thought it an enjoyable drug. I have, more recently, tried it during sex and found it completely pointless. No plus points at all, no real negative points - just a waste of time and money

In general I agree with Misslead - there are two factors to take into account:

1. If it does something for you it won't do it for ever - even if you up the dose
  2. whatever it does for you it also changes your perception of what normality is when you're not on it

My considered advice is don't bother
chestylarue52 · 24/09/2018 20:49

My experience is similar to MissLead. Pls don’t bother. It’s expensive and either you’ll love it (not good) or you’ll hate it (waste of money). Please just say no.

PlinkPlink · 02/10/2018 16:38

Sorry to resurrect this but I just found this thread.

I'm interested OP. Did you try it? How was it?

RosieBenenden · 02/10/2018 16:52

Hi @PlinkPlink. Yes. Tried and enjoyed the experience with DP. Have messaged you.

OP posts:
Gates · 10/10/2018 22:13

Having been with some one with a coke habit I cant understand why its considered to be so "normal" these days there is nothing recreational about it. If you have managed to get to your age and never taken any why start now.

Shesipsacocacola · 22/10/2018 19:33

Ah sex on coke is amazing. Sex on mdma even better. Sadly long ago pre kids but very exciting memories. Not a particularly helpful post I know .

RosieBenenden · 23/10/2018 08:53

I am glad you found positive experience. I've not tried MDMA and still new to coke although DP more experienced with it. I have to say I am really enjoying it on date night and sex definitely been enhanced.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.