My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Intense sexual fantasies

4 replies

WorthEveryPenny · 13/06/2018 18:48

I can’t get out of my head a certain man (not my Dh). I am extremely attracted to him (only sexually) and never had experienced such an intense feeling.

I fantasise about him a lot, which I know it is not great. I can get so high just by thinking about him. When we meet I obviously nothing is let out/spoken, but afterwards I can’t get him out of my head for days..

I told him today I can’t see him again as a friend. I just can’t handle this intense relationship.

Has anyone been there before / have any advice please?

OP posts:
lasttimeround · 24/06/2018 17:47

I know youve kind of told this man already but in my experience you can get in a rut in terms of what you fantasise about that makes it hard to get turned on by other things. Consciously moving my sexual programming on by spending some time trying out something else helps move me on. I think lots of sex is in your head what things you perceive as sexually relevant. Then when you encounter those things you get turned on. Currently you sexually relevant is this guy but it doesnt have to be. And it doesnt mean hes it for you.

stilllookingforthehills · 24/06/2018 21:19

I'm in the same situation so watching with interest!

DadJoke · 25/06/2018 23:36

Try Mojo Upgrade with your current partner. You might be surprised.

HowlingAtTheAbyss · 01/07/2018 14:07

To paraphrase the movie Ten Things I Hate About You:

"Put him in your spank bank and move on..."

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.