My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

At a dead end

4 replies

gettingthepointacross · 02/06/2018 08:05

Name change for this.

This will probably be a long one so apologies.

So me and my OH have 2 children under 5.

We have zero sex life/intimacy. It's been this way since I was midway through my pregnancy with our youngest (2).

He has been diagnosed with PTSD (ex forces) and is having counselling. He has also having tests re testosterone.

I guess my problem is the total lack of intimacy, I get a peck and cuddles but that's it. He says he just has no interest at all. He assures me he still loves me and finds me attractive. I can't keep facing the constant rejection. It's not just the sex it's the closeness and emotional bond it creates.

I accept he's getting help and wants to fix things (so he says) but it's been 2 years and nothing seems to be changing. There's not even any effort or compromise.

I love this man to death but I can't live the rest of my life this way. I want to feel wanted and loved.

I know there's loads of threads about this kind of subject. I don't even know the point of writing this, just to get it off my chest really as I can't confide in anyone in real life. Everyone thinks we have this perfect relationship. He's the best dad in the world. He works hard. He's kind etc. The intimacy is the only thing ruining this.

OP posts:
gettingthepointacross · 02/06/2018 08:26

Anyone about?

OP posts:
maccax · 02/06/2018 10:02

Morning,
I can't offer advice dear poster, BUT I can absolutely 100% tell you there is always someone somewhere who you can talk to and cry with.....everyone of us here has felt both joy and pain in our lives, you are not alone. Much love.

nevershines4me · 02/06/2018 11:15

Many people in the same situation, at least you have the love and the cuddles...

nevershines4me · 02/06/2018 11:16

What kind of help is he getting and what does he say the problem is?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.