My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Anticipation of sex after 5 months separation

23 replies

PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 01:15

Oh my god. I'm consumed with desire tonight!

H and I have been going through separation since March. He is suggesting now that we go to therapy and try to rekindle our marriage and, to my massive surprise, I am finding that I want to do that too. Total shock, but my gut says yes.

Anyway, I'm absolutely desperate for a shag, and I feel like when we've been to our counselling session, hopefully in 3 days' time, I just want to jump on him and fuck his brains out. The anticipation is very nearly unbearable. He's at work tonight, and I really want to text him and say I'm thinking about him and so massively turned on that I can't stand it.

I mean, we are both adults, we have 15 years of history, brilliant times together, 2 DCs, and I feel that sex is pretty imminent if we are going to agree on Tuesday that we want to give things a go again.

I've got the throbbing, raging horn. I might self-combust.

OP posts:
PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 01:16

I'm actually sitting here having a little weep, this is so intense!

OP posts:
Windytwigs · 02/09/2017 01:25

Well, I hope it all works out to your satisfaction. Grin
I know someone is going to ask though so I may as well... Will you feel the same if you find he's not been as 'restrained' as you during the separation? He might not be as desperate. I'd make sure I was clear on this before jumping back in.
Has he given good reasons for wanting to rekindle the marriage? (Maybe I'm getting really cynical after reading MN.)

PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 01:35

We've been living under the same roof all through the separation, and I know he's not seen anyone else. We are both gagging for it, last had sex May 2016!!!!!!

His reasons for rekindling are that we have so much history, lots of travels, 15 years together. Two awesome children. Also, he met up with someone he'd met through online dating, and he said as soon as he met her he felt it was all so wrong, that I am his partner. And him saying that has blown my mind, after a long long time feeling that I've been a crap wife and that he didn't want to be with me.

OP posts:
PaintingByNumbers · 02/09/2017 08:29

Hysterical bonding, its called. Enjoy.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 02/09/2017 08:33

I would suggest you sort yourself out so you're not pinning all your hopes on him if he isn't as up for it as you are.

Nice you're planning to get back together Smile

TheNaze73 · 02/09/2017 12:07

Good luck. 15 months without sex, you're so going to enjoy it!

fucksakefay · 02/09/2017 12:11

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 14:13

Reasons for split - long-term issues of unbalanced relationship, deep deep depression on my part, big problems of many sorts. I had a huge thread on Feb/March with a resounding LTB. So things are not simple in terms of thinking about reconciliation Hmm

OP posts:
PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 14:57

Painting, are you being ironic/warning me?

OP posts:
PaintingByNumbers · 02/09/2017 16:15

No, not at all. Well, maybe a heads up on why it feels so intense, but if you are reconciling and feel its right anyway, make the most of it and have fun.

NotTheFordType · 02/09/2017 21:38

I strongly suggest you go and bang someone with no emotional connection, so when you come to the mediation/counselling/whatever you'll be in an objective frame of mind.

PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 21:47

It now looks as though we might not get a counselling session for another 10 days or so. That's a long time to wait to scratch this itch.

OP posts:
CircleofWillis · 02/09/2017 22:17

You don't have to wait for the counselling session. Let him know how you are feeling and have fun. All the best OP (for the reconciliation not the shag - hopefully you won't need luck for that).

PinkGlitter17 · 02/09/2017 22:25

circle - do you think so? I should just tell him my feelings?
He came into the kitchen earlier on, before tea, and I nearly did say something. He was getting ready for work (night shift) - if he wasn't at work just now, I might be acting on my feelings.
It feels so strange, after thinking for such a long time that we would never ever have sex with each other again. He's put 'admin day' on the calendar for Tuesday, and I remember him saying once that admin days at home were excellent opportunities for loads of sex. I think this time it does mean an admin Day, though.....

OP posts:
DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 02/09/2017 22:59

I don't understand why you need to wait for the counselling session Confused

Just do it if you want to.

GoldfishCrackers · 03/09/2017 05:41

Is it him in particular or do you just have the general horn?
I'm a bit worried about the fact that you got a resounding LTB when you spoke a bit more about your relationship.
Maybe you should try shagging someone else? Someone nicer?

MyOtherProfile · 03/09/2017 05:47

What time will he be home? Does he get a lunch break???
I'd go for the shag and clear the air if I was you.

AdalindSchade · 03/09/2017 05:51

Why haven't you have sex for 15 months?

Windytwigs · 03/09/2017 11:29

I don't understand why you need to wait for the counselling session
Yeah me neither. If you're both up for it, why creep around each other until after the counselling session? Are you sure he's not just putting you off until he sees how the land lies/sets some kind of boundaries or is going to drop a bombshell in the session? Really cannot think of a viable reason for waiting until after. Weird.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 03/09/2017 16:22

I hope you're not counting on one counselling session fixing everything. Ime that's really unrealistic as it's quite common to come away from sessions with sex as the last thing on your mind! Envy

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 03/09/2017 16:23

Grin not Envy

NC4now · 03/09/2017 16:25

You might not want to after the counselling session.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

jobergamot · 10/09/2017 20:46

Is it just me who's really nosey about what's happened since the OP? Blush

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.