My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Pee?

16 replies

creamponies · 09/07/2017 22:42

Like what is the deal with that.
I was talking to a guy online and he basically wanted to put his hand up my skirt and me to pee on it. I'm genuinely not kidding . I half aghast at the idea if it but I am genuinely curious.
What sort of pleasure is that. I have heard of a golden shower but I genuinely thought it was a myth .

OP posts:
OutToGetYou · 09/07/2017 23:00

It's not a myth, men have asked me. But as I'm not into it (and it seems neither are you) I can't explain why it turns someone on. I doubt they can explain it either.

PaintingOwls · 09/07/2017 23:02

Degradation, humiliation, some people get off on that. Nothing shocks me anymore tbh.

NomDePlumeReloaded · 10/07/2017 11:49

To some it's a humiliation thing. To others it's a 'total surrender' thing, a couple are so close, so intimate that they can let go of everything. Other people just like the sensation of going for a wee.

[shrug]

Bunlicker · 10/07/2017 23:37

I don't get pee either. It's not even offensive like poop stuff which I assume is down to people being dirty bastards and humiliating each other* But wee is just smelly sterile liquid. It's not even 'naughty'. Can't understand the fuss.

Bunlicker · 10/07/2017 23:41

Omg.

Asparagus wee. Shock

creamponies · 11/07/2017 01:54

Ha ha thanks for the replies.
This guy in question has a very high sex drive. I am genuinely curious about it.
When do you mean about degrading and humiliation. is the person that pisses on is being degraded and humiliation.or the person receiving the piss.
Very odd all the same. But it has caught my attention lol

OP posts:
NotTheFordType · 11/07/2017 14:25

Here's a good article/comic about some reasons why people into watersports enjoy it:
www.ohjoysextoy.com/watersports/

My BF likes watersports, I am pee shy though. It took quite a while before I felt able to pee on him and can only manage it in the shower. For him it's about the intimacy and trust.

Bunlicker · 11/07/2017 14:29

Notthefordtype, do you actually enjoy doing it? It doesn't sound like you do from your description.

Bunlicker · 11/07/2017 14:33

Kinky types. All about consensual sex.

Pee?
Girlywurly · 11/07/2017 21:09

I recently had a little thing with a man who was really into this. For him it was definitely the 'total surrender' thing mentioned by a previous poster. He told me that, as a teen, he'd been on a country walk with a girl and she'd just laid back on the grass and let it go. It had been an experience of total joy and abandonment for them both, and ever since he'd found the idea of women urinating hugely arousing.

We experimented a bit with me holding it in until he gave me permission to go. I actually found this surprisingly sexy, but because of the element of domination/submission rather than the wee per se.

WhatToDoAboutThis2017 · 11/07/2017 23:24

I love getting a golden shower from my DH. I love the humiliation and degradation of it; we're into BDSM though.

DearMrDilkington · 11/07/2017 23:33

Can I ask, where is it your meant to pee on the person? I mean, there is obvious places people like to cum on, i.e face or chest, is it the same for pee?

WhatToDoAboutThis2017 · 11/07/2017 23:33

DearMrDilkington Wherever you want to. There's no specific place.

DearMrDilkington · 12/07/2017 13:38

Ah I see. I'm not sure my body would allow me to pee on someone, i can't pee under pressure!

0ccamsRazor · 25/07/2017 10:27

Slightly off topic but I find it highly amusing when using my shewee in the winter whilst hiking, when I stand next to dh and challenge him to a writing names in the snow competition Grin

Graphista · 13/08/2017 20:53

My guy likes this. Doesn't really do anything for me but I like pleasing him (I'm sub). So happy to go along with it for him. That's where my pleasure comes from.

For us it's partly he gets a sexual kick out of it. Partly it helps me address certain issues. Partly part of our specific set up that we are both comfortable with. Neither of us would do or expect the other to do anything they weren't comfortable with.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.