My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Male pleasure - foreskin related

30 replies

Morecaffeineplease · 26/06/2017 12:31

Asking for a friend who has come out of a15 year marriage and is very obviously going to get intimate with a guy. You're welcome to do a search of my username to check my credentials!

Happy to explain why we need to know (if any of you ask) but in the meantime, if your DP has a foreskin, please can you advise on how they like to be touched?!

Friend needs to know do they like it pulled back when being given oral? Do you move all of the skin up & down when wanking them? Does it go over their 'tip'? Can you pull it down when giving oral so she can 'see to' the underside or is that likely to hurt?!

Can't believe I am asking this!

Totally understand I may be repeating myself to her when I tell her she'll learn this as she goes along but in the meantime, any advice welcome....apparently many many years ago she got told off by someone who screamed at her, "Ow! It is attached you know!"
As such, any kinds of hints or tips are welcome Smile

OP posts:
AndNoneForGretchenWieners · 26/06/2017 12:34

I've not got any experience of a man without a foreskin. I don't pay any special attention to it though, it moves with the rest of the skin.

dementedpixie · 26/06/2017 12:35

The foreskin will retract when it is erect anyway. The skin will move but don't pull it too far back

MidnightMoonlight · 26/06/2017 13:05

Penises, like people are all different. Some foreskins move more than others. In my experience mostly they are almost fully pulled back when the penis is fully erect. But certainly during oral I find that partners have liked it more when the head is exposed.

PhilTheSahd · 26/06/2017 15:54

Sounds like she might have been too rough with the previous partner. Really hard grip or something? Or he may have just been over sensitive.

BartholinsSister · 26/06/2017 17:59

Some guys like it pulled back further than others, I've found. Best err on the side of caution I would think.

NotMyPenguin · 26/06/2017 18:06

If in doubt, she should ask what they like :-)

Jason118 · 27/06/2017 14:57

Just paying attention to it, seeing how his moves, perhaps a little lube would help if she's worried. I've not had any issues with over zealous partners, but I can see how it could hurt with a lack of care. As ever, ask him how he wants it to be touched - it'll be a turn on for him!

Gentlygrowingoldermale · 27/06/2017 15:38

Agree with Not, after all some men pay a lot of money to have their genitalia hurt. I'll not describe, makes my eyes water just thinking about it.Smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 27/06/2017 15:43

She should ask, just as a man would ( should) ask a woman.

Thephoneywar · 27/06/2017 18:48

Some men's foreskin naturally retract when erect, some partially retract and some don't retract at all.

Some men like their foreskin pulled back and direct contact with the head, others don't.

My DH has a tight foreskin and doesn't like it pulled back.

There is no one size fits all. Every man is different.

ShowOfHands · 27/06/2017 18:56

Blimey. Only ever been with DH so didn't realise other penises behaved quite so differently. DH's does not retract when erect and if I retracted it, he'd be on the ceiling (way too sensitive to the point of pain when exposed).

Your friend needs to use her words.

Orlandointhewilderness · 27/06/2017 19:01

Tell her to be careful! As above poster, my DP is very sensitive. Before him I had never had sex with an uncircumcised man and to be honest didn't quite appreciate HOW sensitive it could be! To be honest, I don't really try and retract his at all as he is almost fully covered when erect. I just do what I have always done really and treat it the same! Seems to work!

noego · 27/06/2017 20:22

If it gets in the way, you can always bite it off :)

NotTheFordType · 28/06/2017 10:24

@ShowOfHands, sounds like your DH has phimosis.

OP all men are different, just like all women. So your friend is going to have to put on her big girl pants and ask. Some uncut guys are incredibly sensitive to the point of only wanting oral through a condom. Others are less sensitive and you can have a lot of fun with the foreskin.

As a general rule of thumb with uncut guys I will wank the foreskin back and forth slowly to start with and (presuming the client doesn't have phimosis) I'll then fully retract it for oral. If you're doing deep throat then leave it retracted during that, then the normal hand-following-mouth action where you'll get a good smooth movement due to the extra skin.

I have to say although I generally prefer cut cocks (tend to be cleaner IME) oral and hand jobs are much easier with uncut guys.

ShowOfHands · 28/06/2017 16:10

DH doesn't have phimosis.

ShowOfHands · 28/06/2017 16:12

As in, it's not tight at all. It retracts with ease. It's just the head's too sensitive for it to be retracted during oral.

OnionKnight · 28/06/2017 16:14

if I retracted it, he'd be on the ceiling (way too sensitive to the point of pain when exposed).

Speaking as a bloke, that's not normal.

ShowOfHands · 28/06/2017 16:37

It's not normal FOR YOU.

BIL was circumcised as an adult and found that the sensation of an exposed head was unbearable for several weeks. Some blokes are evidently more sensitive than others.

There are things I find too over stimulating/sensitive but I don't expect this to be the case for all women.

DH finds having the foreskin retracted during oral way too sensitive. I'm certain he's not alone.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen · 28/06/2017 18:03

I'm trying to imagine how oral takes place without retracting the foreskin tbh.

OnionKnight · 28/06/2017 18:12

I thought all foreskins retract when a penis is erect? Except for cut ones or ones with medical issues etc I'm struggling to imagine an erect penis with the foreskin not retracted.

ShowOfHands · 28/06/2017 18:29

There are many variations of uncircumcised penis’, and, like the vulva, no two are exactly alike. Most men with intact foreskin vary in their visual appearance, whether they are flaccid or erect. Typically, most men have their foreskin fully or partially covering their glans. In 1966, Schöberlein researched uncircumcised penises and discovered that in his sample, 50% of young men had full coverage of the glans, 42% had partial coverage of the glans, and 8% of the glans were uncovered.

When an uncircumcised penis is erect, sometimes the foreskin will retract and appear to blend with the shaft of the penis, giving it a similar appearance to an erect, circumcised penis. It can make it difficult to tell if someone has foreskin. While some erect intact men “blend,” other uncircumcised penises will have foreskin that partially or fully covers the glans, making it apparent to partners that they are uncircumcised

ShowOfHands · 28/06/2017 18:30

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

BrutusMcDogface · 28/06/2017 18:34

NottheFordType- you wank "clients"?

My dp isn't circumcised and his foreskin doesn't feature as it retracts when he is erect.

Orlandointhewilderness · 28/06/2017 18:46

Onion knight I can assure you that actually it is completely normal. Just because it isn't your personal experience doesn't mean it is abnormal!
My DP is similar to showifhands.

TDHManchester · 29/06/2017 08:04

Willys are all different. For example i was never rutalised as a child and so am still uncut. To the casual viewer i could very easily be seen as cut. Even when i am not erect the foreskin is usually behind the ridge and there is very little to cover it even if i try. I goes without saying that when erect, there is no chance of having any loose foreskin to pull over and im fully exposed,,which is how most men would like to be during fellatio i feel :)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.