My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Oral sex - doesn't it hurt a guy's neck???

28 replies

chickenwire17 · 07/04/2017 18:27

I love receiving oral sex, but I rarely come that way, as I worry that the angle of me lying back on the bed means that the guy's head is tilted back. I worry that, because I take so looong, his neck would be aching! Can someone offer me some reassurance / advice / tips etc???

OP posts:
ILoveAGoodBrusselSprout · 07/04/2017 18:33

My DH likes me to put a pillow under my bum to see anise me a little.

Works every time Grin

ILoveAGoodBrusselSprout · 07/04/2017 18:33

Raise me! Damn autocorrect

NoCapes · 07/04/2017 18:36

I can't say I've ever thought about it
But giving blowys hurts my jaw so call it even

Scribblegirl · 07/04/2017 18:39

I can honestly say it's never occurred to me. By the time we get to that point I'm rarely focusing g on ergonomics Grin Blush

I suppose he adjusts if it's uncomfortable - just as I might take a break and move back to hands if my jaw aches. I shall ask him this evening!!

Scribblegirl · 07/04/2017 18:40

You know, in conversation. Not during the act...

MightyFine79 · 07/04/2017 19:44

Mr MightyFine is reporting no such issues, promising perfectly happy to go on and on.

TheNaze73 · 07/04/2017 19:53

Pillow is a good call or if you're worried about neck still maybe sit on his face

Ineedmorelemonpledge · 07/04/2017 20:14

Senor LemonPledge doesn't feast that way round in the Downstairs cafe.

He kneels to the side of me with his head facing towards my feet.

Sometimes I dangle off the he edge of the bed and he kneels down in front.

Never heard any complaints but it's rude to speak with your mouth full

Emboo19 · 07/04/2017 22:56

Can't say I've given it much thought.
No complaints from my boyfriend though.

If you're still worried there's plenty of other ways to do it, rather than laid on the bed!

TDHManchester · 07/04/2017 23:36

I must say that oral with the woman on all fours, maybe resting her head on a pillow with her sex fully exposed is my favourite mode of administration.

RubyBluesey · 08/04/2017 00:16

have you been reading 50 shades Manch? Grin

DevilMakesWork · 08/04/2017 06:50

Woman on edge of bed (or sofa!), man kneeling on floor in front of her. Simple. It's also a better angle for his fingers to be inside you while he does it.

ForalltheSaints · 08/04/2017 08:50

Not in my experience

thumpingrug · 08/04/2017 08:58

I only start to get a bit uncomfortable after an hour or so.

Emboo19 · 08/04/2017 09:45

Maybe it's a time thing then, a hour! I don't think I'd enjoy just that for a hour, yes if it was interspersed with other stuff! I certainly couldn't stay in the same position for a hour though, I'm too fidgety.

That position would be worst for me TDHM I like to be able to grab my boyfriends hair and that I can still see him, wrap my legs around him and in general have some input. Each to their own though!
We do, a version of 69, where we are in a similar position to that but he's laid down, I'm knelt over him, that's different though it's not just about my pleasure!

Honesty though chicken if he's not complained about it, I really wouldn't worry about it. Or if you want reassurance ask him if he finds it comfortable, he may then have some suggestions to make it more so for him.

chickenwire17 · 09/04/2017 12:14

Thanks, everyone, for all your replies! I think my issue is that I find it incredibly difficult to orgasm - which is really frustrating! As soon as I feel that I am close I start to think that DP's neck must be aching, or that he's bored, or any other reason to stop myself (feeling selfish is another common one!) I need to do some serious work with myself around this - anyone got any ideas???

OP posts:
Emboo19 · 10/04/2017 07:00

Hmm....I've no problem being selfish in that department, so not sure what to suggest!!

How are you if there's mutual pleasure? Can you relax more if you're pleasuring him at the same time?
Sometimes to save on condoms as they're pretty expensive or because we've run out! Me and my boyfriend, just use our hands/mouths all the foreplay stuff and avoid full sex, but do so at the same time, so it's mutual not him then me (if that makes any sense.) It's really good for getting us to focus on what works for us both.

I think most men, really get off on making their partner orgasm, so you could try thinking of how much pleasure he's getting from it!

TDHManchester · 10/04/2017 08:01

chickenwire- feel free to feel selfish,thats what your partner wants,for you to take pleasure from his ministrations. Dont forget, if you are feeling pleasure he will also be further sexually excited by your feedback. With activities such as oral or masturbation, sometimes it is better for it to be a one way process i,e the receiving partner just takes pleasure in receiving and then of course you can swap over.

Gentlygrowingoldermale · 10/04/2017 09:26

No!

NC for this

I think most men, really get off on making their partner orgasm, so you could try thinking of how much pleasure he's getting from it! If DP is on her way, somehow nothing else matters! Or he kneels by the bed and you position accordingly.

overwroughtowl · 10/04/2017 09:30

Emboo you know you can get them free from your family planning clinic? I used to stock up from there as I'm allergic to latex, latex free ones used to be dearer than the usual.

Gentlygrowingoldermale · 10/04/2017 09:30

No!

I think most men, really get off on making their partner orgasm, so you could try thinking of how much pleasure he's getting from it!

When DP is on her way, nothing else seems to matter! I kneel on the floor - simples.

NoFuckingRoomOnMyBroom · 10/04/2017 15:49

Why don't you try it with him on his back & you upright, way easier to orgasm that way.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

Gentlygrowingoldermale · 10/04/2017 16:11

Apologies for double post - thought the first one hadn't gone, so did again, hence the differences.

Mombie2016 · 10/04/2017 16:27

Sit on his face then. Although shaky legs make that difficult.

Mombie2016 · 10/04/2017 16:28

Also a fan of being dragged to the edge of the bed with my legs pinned open and him on his knees in front of me.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.