Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

No intimacy- it's me

SpiderGirl2022 · 28/06/2022 12:28

I can't bring myself to actually talk to anyone in real life about this. Me and bf have been together 9 years we took a break 2 years ago but got back together. I can't bring myself to be intimate with him, even just kissing and hugging makes me uncomfortable. I've explained to him how I feel, I feel like I'm not giving him what he needs in a relationship. He says he understands but later makes jokes that kinda make me feel shitty. This is one of the reasons why we split because I dont want him to have a sexless life when I know he's always had a high sex drive. I admit I will only have sex with him if I've been drinking. I really do feel awful but he doesn't want to break up again. I'm so confused, any advice please?

OP's posts:
Please
or

thelastshadowpuppet · 28/06/2022 12:34

Why do you not want to have sex with him?

Please
or

SpiderGirl2022 · 28/06/2022 12:39

@thelastshadowpuppet I don't know why I feel like this, it's almost like I woke up one day and felt nothing

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?