Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Pram for 14 month old please help

penguinparty00 · 13/01/2022 22:29

I had the ickle bubba v3
travel system and although the pram was great I was looking for something more compact when folded, lighter and I just wanted a change so I bought the cosatto supa 3 stroller and I hate it I can't take to it at all I find it horrible to push and the position when pushing isn't natural and I find I can't walk properly because the pram trips me up. Does anyone have any recommendations of a stroller for 13 month old ( 4 wheeler) budget max 200 - I was looking at the ickle bubba max discovery but thinking it looks similar design to the cosatto one so maybe not - any help would be so appreciated?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Katia2511 · 13/01/2022 22:37

I bought the city jogger tour 2 and i love it. It folds small and compact but not as small as the yoyo. And you can also buy a bar separately for it if you want to. It is very comfortable to sleep in too, the foot flap can be lifted.
I still use it for my nearly 3 year old and he still fits in comfortably

discountbabyequip.co.uk/products/baby-jogger-city-tour-2-slate?variant=39471319515272&currency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google+shopping&adGroupId=49026852184&device=m&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuP-OBhDqARIsAD4XHpf-w_sajqe8_yp40PvpWYL_Fxz328YK2NF72ItdsFy-bAcBghICU6oaAvyeEALw_wcB

Please
or

penguinparty00 · 13/01/2022 22:39

Thanks so much that actually looks great ! Nice and compact!

OP's posts:
Please
or

sippedanotherrumandcoke · 14/01/2022 07:48

Babyzen yo-yo is fantastic. I wish I had it earlier...

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.