Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Pram Advice!!

lyoness · 27/06/2018 17:17

Hi all

First time post on here looking for some advice!
My little mans 7 weeks old and was happy as Larry in his pram at first, but now he's looking around more, he's screaming as he can't look out and loves being nosey at the world! But carrying him and pushing the pram doesn't work as it leaves me no hands!!

I was wondering if the conversion our pram does would help? But obviously don't want to do the little guy any damage! Anyone else tried similar, or should we wait it out and try distract him maybe?

It's the mountain buggy urban jungle, and has a "middle" ground between carrycot and full pram where it's still parent facing, it won't let me add photos though! (If anyone wants to, google mountain buggy carrycot and it shows the two different ways it sits)

Searched online for a while, but all the other answers seem to be about going up to the main pram fitting which isn't what I want to do!

Thanks!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

GetInMaBelleh · 27/06/2018 17:24

I don’t know about the pram, but have you tried a sling? Changed my life with a baby who cried in the oram!

Please
or

lyoness · 27/06/2018 18:17

Got a carrier, just need to spend a bit of time getting to grips with fastening the thing up!

OP's posts:
Please
or

InNeedOfALieInNow · 27/06/2018 18:24

There’s a good reason they need to be laid flat when they’re tiny. So either lay flat or a sling I’m afraid

Please
or

ellybo · 28/06/2018 10:42

Mountain buggy carrycots have a reflux mode that is safe for newborns. Maybe you could try that?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.