Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Baby Jogger City Select Twin/Tandem

Boosiehs · 25/09/2015 15:31

HI

Does anyone have any views on this buggy? DS1 will be 2.4 when DS2 comes along. DS1 is a bolter and still likes a nap in the buggy.... otherwise we would have bought a buggy board.

Alternatively any other good non-side by side double buggy recommendations?

We wouldn't fit a side by side in our house (even the slim ones).

thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Laquila · 25/09/2015 16:46

I was literally just coming on here to post the exact same question!

I'm also wondering whether we'll get that much use out of it given that the reviews seem to say it's great until it gets too heavy, and with my son being 80th centile now, I'm a bit worried that it'll be unusable within a few months.

Please
or

sammassammas · 25/09/2015 16:50

It's a fab buggy, ds1 is 3.5 and ds2 is 18mo (90th centile). No problems at all folds up well really easy to push with both boys in. Can even manage it one handed

Please
or

Butterfliesprettybutterflies · 25/09/2015 16:56

it's very very long and I couldn't push it up onto the kerb with my two (quite light for their age) toddlers in it. I didn't have it when they were younger but it doesn't work for us now I have to admit - phil and teds is much much easier to push

Please
or

Boosiehs · 25/09/2015 18:17

i like phil &t but not for a newborn.

I think we might go with this, found an offer for £700 for the whole package including a carry cot!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Laquila · 25/09/2015 22:55

Thanks all - can anyone compare it to the Versa GT or the BJCM size/compactness-wise, when folded? I have both and would have expected the Select to be the biggest but may be wrong.

Butterflies dos you have a newborn in your Phil & Teds? Which one was it?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.