Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

eBay pushchsirs

MrsGiraffe12 · 26/02/2015 19:11

I've seen a bugaboo bee plus on eBay for £200, excellent condition from the photos.

Would you spend £200 on an eBay pram?

Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or

newtonupontheheath · 26/02/2015 19:14

Only if you can go and see it. And it seems fairly priced for others like it (on eBay or another site)

I sold my pram for £400 on eBay. It was near enough immaculate and any scratches etc were in the original description.

I went to pick up a different pushchair for a friend which was apparently a "bargain" It was awful, covered in dried food and god knows what else. Makes me shudder thinking about it!

Please
or

MrsGiraffe12 · 26/02/2015 19:29

Thanks. It's in the same town as me so I could easily view it :-)

OP's posts:
Please
or

newtonupontheheath · 26/02/2015 19:33

I'd definitely recommend it. One persons definition of "excellent condition" might not be yours!!

I sold my carrycot separately via eBay. I cleaned the fabric with wet wipes and sprayed with watered down fabric softener ten buffed all the chrome with furniture polish. The lady that bought it (lived at the other end of the country) claimed there was sick down one side of it and got £50 back from me Sad

Please
or

PostmanPatPat · 26/02/2015 19:38

Definitely view a buggy before buying. We bought a Phil and Teds, the ad stated very good condition, I would say it was satisfactory. Lots of scratches, stains, food and ripped rain cover. It's ok once cleaned, it just looks shabby. Still cross we didn't view it!

Please
or

Fairylea · 26/02/2015 19:41

As others say only if you can view it first.

We got our out n about nipper for £75 from a local seller on ebay. It's been absolutely fantastic. Total bargain.

Please
or

MrsGiraffe12 · 26/02/2015 21:00

I'm not too worried about a bit of dirt etc as all the bugaboo fabrics are washable, just don't want gashes etc down the frame.

Have messages the seller to see if I can go see it x

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.