Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Finally found cheap Donkey/Bee/Cameleon footmuffs!

MultipleMama · 27/05/2013 14:08

I refused to pay the ridiculous amount for one footmuff so I had just been using blankets.

Anyway was browsing ebay and I found these. They fit the Bee, Cameleon, and the Donkey.

I bought 2 of red, lime, turquoise, orange and black.

OP's posts:
Please
or

HiccupHaddockHorrendous · 27/05/2013 15:14

I use my old-style Buggysnuggle on all the pushchairs I've got (and previously used them on the ones I don't have anymore!!!).

For the most part, it works perfectly. However, on the Bee, I have to undo the top straps from the backrest to be able to attach it which is a faff if you're changing it over frequently (which I do). Also, it was a faff to put it on my P&T dash - the straps had to be unthreaded/rethreaded each time I wanted to put it on.

I've recently bought a secondhand new-style Buggysnuggle which I'm hoping will be a lot easier to put on and take off.

Please
or

MultipleMama · 27/05/2013 16:32

I've never heard of the buggysnuggle. I've just used blankets or footmuffs that came with the strollers.

OP's posts:
Please
or

HiccupHaddockHorrendous · 27/05/2013 17:02

This is similar to one of the ones I have. I bought it 10 years ago when they made them with normal shoulder strap slits. Nowadays, they have a Velcro panel down the back so that you can put the straps through more easily (this is on the one I bought recently but haven't tried it out yet).

They are super cosy and the sheep one I have has been washed so many times over the last decade and still looks like new Smile

Please
or

MultipleMama · 27/05/2013 19:54

I may invest in pair to try out with the twins. Thanks for the recommendation :)

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.