Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Help me find a bath please

BoBoo · 19/06/2013 20:55

I'm going cross-eyed looking at tiles and baths, so thought it must be time for a bit of input from the vipers' nest. Started off wanting a freestanding bath, but then decided as bath will be going in the corner, would be better to maybe something like this or maybe this. Would like integrated taps rather than freestanding and needs to be 1700. Any thoughts or other ideas? Would say budget is up to about £800 or thereabouts.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wimb · 23/09/2022 15:56

Does anyone know anything about Qualitex bathroom products. I have only just come across them and they look good … but know no one else who has used them. Does anyone know anything about them?

Please
or

SilentHedges · 23/09/2022 17:12

I couldn't get your second link to work, your first is a freestanding bath. Are you sure you want one? I've recently had my bathroom refitted and thought I wanted my dream freestanding bath until I read (on MN) that the sitting position is uncomfortable, your shoulders or knees get cold, they lose heat, they're hard to clean around, using the shower attachment has water going everywhere and there's nowhere to put drink, book etc. They look nice though. Tealise you may go for a corner, but I went for a 1700, Heritage, which does what it's supposed to do and is super comfy www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/heritage-london-single-ended-bath-1700x750mm

Please
or

gretr · 23/09/2022 17:33

Can’t see the second link. We have a freestanding bath in the corner but 3/4 of one long end and all off one short end are straight so is easily sealed against the tiles and means we can have an overhead shower too.

Please
or

KrystalStubbs · 23/09/2022 17:44

I'm pretty sure the OP has found a bath by now!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?